Jenkintown, Pennsylvania

how in the world do they get away with such trash.These people dont care about the consumer.

Where do they get there clothes? Cina. cheap ***. isnt worth paying to price.

Better off at Marshalls. At least there you can get a gucci shirt for the same price. sneakers are *** and cheap. T shirts are iregular.

They sell there products by having people wear them in there videos. They also have there employees wear there clothes. If you dont there is a chance that they wont have a job........

DEAN.There all college kids god forbid they higher someone with real people skills.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Karmaloop?

Comments

David

Bad producr, cheaply made. Never buy from these people again. Designers must be on drugs.

Scar66I was told by my

Ordered some Tee, got back a cheap rag. Never buy from them again. I should of listen to the people on this website

Dont give the CC

I got my Credit card info stolen.Come to find out the last place I used it was at karmaloop.

Now I have to go throught the headach of clearing my debt that someone else built up.Dont trust Karmaloop.

damn

I was just about to use my Credit Card, but once I read this stuff on this website, I think Ill go to another online store

I feel real bad for the owner.He probably doesnt have a clue as to how his business is being handled.

Yes its true that the Customer Service department whats going on. If he is smart, he would fire all the managers and higher someone who can spot talent.

One other point cant trust them with your Credit Card after what I have read....not a good idea.

Tina

God my friend use to work for them and she said it was a nightmare.Plus products come a sweat shop.

Cant buy anything from a place that has 5 or 6 year olds maiking. What companies do for money.

Never buy anything from them.If you care about kids you will listen to these people posting.

Right ON

Never called my references, never asked me a question as to why I would be a great fit.Didnt care and wasted my time.

KOSTAS needs to do his job better. But dont worry my friends, enough complaints and they will soon get the message. Cant push the little people around.

I know how you feel ED.Your not allow

From JP

Just looking for someone to hear me out.Listen to everything in the add.

They are the worse clothing company I have ever got something from.

When I start BC this fall I will be sure to tell all my friends.Facebook,MYspace,Twitter,etc etc etc

MAD AS HELL

bought something for my son.Will never buy anthing again from this company.

Cheap, expensive, bad manners over the phone.rather shop at JCrew or Sears.

Guess Who

email this guy. He is the one with the 30 second interviews. That is the reason there service is bad......................Kostas.Klokelis@Karmaloop.com