Jenkintown, Pennsylvania

how in the world do they get away with such trash.These people dont care about the consumer.

Where do they get there clothes? Cina. cheap ***. isnt worth paying to price.

Better off at Marshalls. At least there you can get a gucci shirt for the same price. sneakers are *** and cheap. T shirts are iregular.

They sell there products by having people wear them in there videos. They also have there employees wear there clothes. If you dont there is a chance that they wont have a job........

DEAN.There all college kids god forbid they higher someone with real people skills.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Karmaloop?

Comments

lauren,berardino@karmaloopsupp

kc NY and Conan,

We would be happy to help you out with any issue you may have whether it is service our returning something.

Please e-mail me directly or call us at 617-210-9169 or 617-210-9168.

Conan

Tried to return something, contacted customer service, got the run around. There is no misconception, what's written about this company is true.

Dancer18

They only higher pretty people.

Lil Mex

Did someone say illegal, who do you think makes there products.

kc NY

Bad customer service, cheap products.

kc NY

Bad customer service, cheap products.

ian.velez@karmaloopsupport.com

There a various misconceptions about Karmaloop written on this blog that we would like to clear up. For one, there is no requirement for employees to buy or wear the clothing sold on Karmaloop whatsoever; Karmaloop promotes individualism. We have no biased against race, gender, or age, in fact, we have a very multi-cultural staff coming from all walks of life. Our rapid growth as a company over the past few years would not have been possible had it not been for the most qualified employees being in their respective positions, doing what they love.

We apologize if you are unhappy with our customer service department and would be happy to address or help you with any issue you may have.

Please contact us at the e-mail provided or call 617-210-9168 or 617-210-9169.

Sheryl Fisher

I have a complaint in that I had been seeing a particular doctor for years at Mercy hospital in Baltimore for a chronic asthma illness.Because of complications including financial & disability related, I was not able to see the doctor for 1 year.

I was denied my asthma medication as they said I needed to come in immediately. I had no gas to get there & my budget for the month was well spent already. I think the doctor if he was worth his salt should have been able to use his good common sense & write a prescription if I was telling him that I am still have breathing issues. Why would I lie???

If I were asking for a hallucinogenic drug, I could understand it. In the old days, a doctor would just write a prescription if you were his patient & had a chronic illness. Many doctors are also after money & don't care.

On top of that, the doctors office said they did not recognize me as their patient.Very disturbed & upset about these kinds os medical practices and nonsensical practices that can compromise the life of an asthmatic or otherwise chronically ill person.

Lee Liu

bought sneakers from company.Very nice for about a week.

Not so good now. Wont give money back.

Will not buy another item from them again.Dont trust with Credit Card.

Anthony747

Ordered some stuff from them about 2 weeks ago. Called Customer service got the run around. If I wanted to run a I would of joind the Boston marathon