Jenkintown, Pennsylvania

how in the world do they get away with such trash.These people dont care about the consumer.

Where do they get there clothes? Cina. cheap ***. isnt worth paying to price.

Better off at Marshalls. At least there you can get a gucci shirt for the same price. sneakers are *** and cheap. T shirts are iregular.

They sell there products by having people wear them in there videos. They also have there employees wear there clothes. If you dont there is a chance that they wont have a job........

DEAN.There all college kids god forbid they higher someone with real people skills.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Karmaloop?

Comments

Sohan

I am not going to write some long horror story.The one thing I can tell you is that I have gone through some of these issues with payments and over charge and wrong items etc etc.

Lauren Wake up, you are sleep working and meanwhile people like me feel the pain. Thats it I will never ever shop with this company again.

I knew that my info was stolen.Who the *** charged my *** in China?????

Cynthia

lauren,berardino You dont know what is going on.But I suggest you give Eddie O a job.

Kostos interviewed this guy and instead Of giving him a job @ 14.00 per hour, he gave him an excuse about schedule conflict. I know you guys arent going to re-interview him, you prefer to steal personnal info and then justify it with excuses.

All it takes is for you to *** off the wrong person.I think you guys did that and more.

Mila

Boy you guys must of pissed off the wrong person.I have been reading about your company and all its bad deeds.

Shame....But I wont shop here duo to Stolen info I have been reading about.

Steve

My friend from nyc interviewed with this company and they gave him some schedule conflict excuse.He has experience and I suggest you give him 15.00 per hour.

His name is Eddie Look at the resume he sent. But no you prefer to have people who steal CC info and give bad customer service. I will never shop at this store or online and I will send a review to my friends through every social network I know. They must know what kind of people are handling there info.

When your dishonest people tend to fight back.Kostos Better re-interview him.

Susan

My boyfriend warned me about using my credit card with this company.Well I guess I dont listen to well, because someone in this company sold my information.

So now I am paying for charges I clearly know arent mind.Dont trust this company ever.

Lauren Berardino

I understand where are coming from, but what we are trying to explain is that it has nothing to do with Karmaloop that you were a victim of fraud.We did not steal your credit card information or your identity.

In fact any time someone makes a purchase with us we do not save their credit card information to help protect them from those incidents.

That is fine if you do not like the product, everyone has their own taste, however that is completely separate from the issue.If you have any other questions, please feel free to call me directly at 617-210-9169.

Mark VT

Lauren, that's nice and all.But the point is not to worry about making an order online.

Iam worried, so therefore won't trust your company.Plus product not so good.

Lauren Berardino

Hey Soym,

We apologize if you became a victim of fraud.We would be happy to look into the issue if your credit card was used on our sire without your permission.

We take many measure to ensure your information is safe.Please call us at 617-210-9169 so we can help out resolve this issue.

Soym

Never ever use your credit card with these people.I got some chineese chick using my ***.

Bad business, bad product.

You think your mad now.Give me time.

Agreed