Jenkintown, Pennsylvania

how in the world do they get away with such trash.These people dont care about the consumer.

Where do they get there clothes? Cina. cheap ***. isnt worth paying to price.

Better off at Marshalls. At least there you can get a gucci shirt for the same price. sneakers are *** and cheap. T shirts are iregular.

They sell there products by having people wear them in there videos. They also have there employees wear there clothes. If you dont there is a chance that they wont have a job........

DEAN.There all college kids god forbid they higher someone with real people skills.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Karmaloop?

Comments

Mike

To Sohan.How do you know?

I have seeing companies like yours trying to wash there hands from these types of issues, but there are way to many people saying otherwise.

Also I know your not located in china, But someone there is selling the info to china...Get it

Dana

I bought something from this company using my credit card and the next day I got a charge from some company in China.I think that they have someone selling our Credit Card information.

I will never shop here again.I would really listen to these people here, because they are right.

Michael

To Mr Velez.

there are no misconceptions you ***, but only the truth.These many people wouldnt lie.

Get you head out your ***, and fix the problem.Writing about it in Pissed Off consumer isnt going to help.

Monica

This company needs to get it together.Maybe a nice big front page story in the village voice will shake the foundations of this organization.

As for employment, start calling some references and start being honest.

I wont shop here and neither will any of my friends.ever

Eddie

The bad thing about this company is there highering practice.They never called my references, but was told that I didnt get the job.

So what was the bases for that conclusion. Thats the problem. So yea I felt that it did have something to do with the color of my skin, or that I am latin. But I am over it.

Besides can you really pay your bills with 12 bucks an hour and feed your kids?

NOT.But if they would of offered me 14 an hour, then they would of had a *** of a customer service department.

lauren.berardino@karmaloopsupp

Sohan,

No one from Karmaloop stole your information.We are not located in China.

Credit card fraud happens every day.

We apologize this happened to you and would be more than happy to work with you to resolve this issue.

Anyone here can contact customer relations at 617-210-9169 so we can help you with whatever issue you may have.

Lisa N Micky

WORST experience ever! ...

Charles From the Big C

I keep hearing from my friends all over about your company.I am so shocked.

I really liked ordering stuff from you guys, but My boys say its a non no.

Got a go with my boys.Looks like I will be shopping old schools on the other side of town.

Nelson

quality is bad

Mother of 2

I acutally bought some stuff for my 2 sons and I got to tell you not happy. Your customer serive department did nothing to make me want to shop here again. We will stick to JC Penny or Macys.