Knoxville, Tennessee

I waited for 1 shirt for over almost 1 month.Three more days would have made it a month that I was waiting on this one shirt.

This website is so *** and I wish I could sue them for everything they have. DONT spend your money here! So after contacting Karamloop multiple times I finally received my shirt. It came balled up in the packaging, basically.

It had no return shipping information and when I opened it, it wasn't what I ordered. They tried to test my intelligence by sending me a similar shirt. They shirt was ugly and it was see-through and just wasn't even the same quality as the one I really ordered. I've recently contacted them but I'm sure it'll take them forever to respond since they only talk through email, basically.

I'm so dissatisfied and I'm out of $20.00. I know that's not a lot but if I knew it would take me a month to receive the ugly shirt they sent me, I would've spent my $20.00 on something else. I don't understand why they haven't been shut down yet. By the looks of it, NOBODY likes Karmaloop and they are not trustworthy.

I also had bought 2 pairs of pants in the same order in which one pair wasn't what I ordered neither, but they weren't too bad so I kept them.My point is karmaloop sucks, I want a freaking refund, and tell everyone you know, please don't waste your money on them.

Review about: Shirt.

I didn't like: Shipping time, Fake merchandise, False advertising.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $20
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Karmaloop?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.