Martinez, California

They have the audacity to pretend like they aren't going out of business while still taking peoples money with no intentions of shipping the product.They don't ship the product becuase they had all the brands doing it themselves.

When the brands weren't getting paid for the product Karmaloop was "buying" from them the brands stopped shipping. So, if you order from them you WILL NOT receive your product. The messed up thing is the only way to get your money is to wait for them to go through Bankruptcy court or contact your bank about a fraudulent charge which the bank will have to cover.

They claim they may get restructered or sold to another company, but after all this who would ever want to buy from them and furthermore they have ruined their brand equity by screwing so many customers over who will now find new retailers to shop at who will fill this void with a quickness.Worst business model ever.

Review about: Clothing.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $125
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Karmaloop?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Italian Style Clothing - Armani AG Milano jackets SCAM Italian Style Clothing "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..." Read more Modlily - What a scam!!!!!! Modlily "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..." Read more Blair - Balir VIP Plus a complete Scam Blair "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..." Read more Dresslily - I asked to cancel my order and get a refund, they didn't listen Dresslily "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..." Read more Ms2store - Maplestory 2 Mesos Ms2store "Nice Place to buy Maplestory 2 Mesos and MS2 Items at MS2Store.com seller, Fast delivery and 100% safe guaranteed. 95% Maplestory 2 Mesos orders can be completed within 30mins. It's..." Read more Doordash - Did not pick up order Doordash "This happens every single time my customers are not satisfied the orders always late my food is not to our standards by the time it's delivered consequently I'm losing customers..." Read more Gbs Enterprises - Sofa had crack on the seat cover Gbs Enterprises "I bought the their warranty for my furniture and paid the money . I filed a claim it has been seven months that I am waiting for the part ,..." Read more Green Dot Corporation - PayPal refunded money,gave me print showing they did . Green don't won't refund money Green Dot Corporation "Green dot says money wasn't refunded.refuse to allow me to speak to a live person..Green dot and it's employees are nothing more that common thieves.ill include as of PayPal mail..." Read more