Brampton, Ontario

This is one of the WORST, if not THE worst, online shopping experience I have ever had. I'm only giving them one star because I don't think 0 stars was an option.

Shipping? Took over a month. I ordered on December 13 and the product didn't even ship until middle of January, NOT December 22 like the site indicated. Once it did ship, I was dinged for $110 in duties and taxes on a $149 package coming from the US. I just ordered a pair of Zanerobes off of Zanerobe's website for $80, and they came from Australia 2-3 days later, with a pre-paid $24 in taxes and duties that I was fine with paying.

Service? Practically non-existent. I had to e-mail several times before I received a response, and when I did, it was a stock response from an "employee". Rude, unprofessional, and definitely did not resolve my problem.

Quality/Value? My Zanerobes came and immediately I knew something was up. They were thin, low quality and not what I am used to with Zanerobe products. Looking into this myself, as I feel as though I was given a low-quality, imposter Zanerobe product.

In conclusion, it's simple - DO NOT order from this company unless you want to pay hidden fees for subpar products.

Review about: Zanerobe Clothing.

I didn't like: Taxes and duties, Shipping time, Subpar merchandise, Fake merchandise, False advertising.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $300
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Karmaloop?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.