Karebear Playland - This is a horrible place

1 of 3 Karebear Playland reviews

I went to this place for a 5 yr olds birthday party to drop a gift because I could not stay due to my son being sick.They owner/worker did not allow me to go in because I didnt have socks on.

They said I had to buy it. I pointed out that I only needed to drop the gift and leave, that other people there (that were a different race) that had no socks that were playing in the playground. She response was "I'm not sure why they dont have it on but u have to buy it" she was also giving dirty looks at my mother in law because she was with me. I am asian & my mother in law is brown.

I will never go to this place again or even suggest someone to go here because they are absolutely rude/racist.All they care about is making money.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
1 of 3 Karebear Playland reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 15 #1159209

Yeah, blacks always let other blacks get away with anything but expect to control people of other races. They think it's their right. Disgusting ***. I am sorry you had such an experience. They know they're lesser than anyone else, so they act like they're better than us to put up a front. Complete filth.

1 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.