Brampton, Ontario

I went to this place for a 5 yr olds birthday party to drop a gift because I could not stay due to my son being sick.They owner/worker did not allow me to go in because I didnt have socks on.

They said I had to buy it. I pointed out that I only needed to drop the gift and leave, that other people there (that were a different race) that had no socks that were playing in the playground. She response was "I'm not sure why they dont have it on but u have to buy it" she was also giving dirty looks at my mother in law because she was with me. I am asian & my mother in law is brown.

I will never go to this place again or even suggest someone to go here because they are absolutely rude/racist.All they care about is making money.

Review about: Bad Customer.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Karebear Playland?

Submit review

Comments

Yeah, blacks always let other blacks get away with anything but expect to control people of other races.They think it's their right.

Disgusting ***. I am sorry you had such an experience.

They know they're lesser than anyone else, so they act like they're better than us to put up a front.Complete filth.

to Anonymous San Diego, California, United States #1213002