I went to this place for a 5 yr olds birthday party to drop a gift because I could not stay due to my son being sick.They owner/worker did not allow me to go in because I didnt have socks on.
They said I had to buy it. I pointed out that I only needed to drop the gift and leave, that other people there (that were a different race) that had no socks that were playing in the playground. She response was "I'm not sure why they dont have it on but u have to buy it" she was also giving dirty looks at my mother in law because she was with me. I am asian & my mother in law is brown.
I will never go to this place again or even suggest someone to go here because they are absolutely rude/racist.All they care about is making money.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Bad Customer
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I enrolled my son here having just moved to the area, and knowing the had cameras. I noticed they didn't interact much, but until I could afford a better daycare,..."
- "All the people that complain about their products have been blocked and comments have been erased i have proof along with peoples i have contact with the same situation. I..."
- "Rainbow systems playgrounds say they have a lifetime warranty on the wood for their swing sets. DO NOT Believe them!!! I have been trying since September to get..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "i just bought a dining table it seems that has small crack in the corner .but the most upsetting thing is the chairs as soon as we sat on them..."
- "I bought a shose from paylees and i got the 10$ discount certificate On my next visit to the store i used the sertificate then i needed to exchange the..."
- "We bought a loveseat and sofa at Bad Boys in Brampton in Oct. of 2013. The furniture was manufactured ar Sofa by Fancy. I also bought a warranty. The sofa..."