Mount Pleasant, Michigan
Featured

Our theatre department purchased 24 "red oak" fighting staffs from Karate Depot to be used in the stage combat class.Didn't look like oak to me.

The staffs started breaking and cracking the first day. We sent them back. Had we continued to use them, we would have people injured from broken sharp ends. Karate Depot refused to refund us because the staffs were no longer sell-able.

Uh, were you really going to sell stuff that was clearly not up to the task?

The customer service person said they were meant for hard or sustained combat.Must have had a different definition for "fight" at Karate Depot.

Review about: Fighting Staffs.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $750
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Karate Depot?

Comments

Looking for a Bo
Livermore, California, United States #702371

It seems to me that if you aren't already familiar with a product you should buy one or two for testing.If the product in question meets your needs, then you buy more.

I plan on buying a bo from karate depo for use as a hiking staff. Since I plan on having it for self defense, I plan on testing it out before I take it out on the trail.

If it doesn't stand up, then I will buy a bo from somewhere else.

Try before you buy is always good advice.

Anytime Fitness - Banned after submitting a negative review about unathorized baby in the gym Anytime Fitness "I posted the following review on Yelp - http://www.yelp.com/biz/anytime-fitness-alpharetta?hrid=2_4K_qenr1WTPQqRwcUk6A and was subsequently banned from their facility. Prior to leaving this review, I addressed my issue with CarolAnn Fitzpatrick (co-owner) over 2 months..." Read more Planet Fitness - Unprofessional staff Planet Fitness "I have been a member of Planet Fitness for years and never had any issue with any staff until today, where I felt I was unfairly treated and discriminated. I..." Read more Workout Anytime Membership Review Workout Anytime "My husband and I were just charged hidden fee's two of them For $63.50 each that was no where in our contract and we did not agree to it! Just..." Read more Muv Fitness - Review in Fitness Centers category from Hartsville, South Carolina Muv Fitness "I am an employee (personal trainer) of Muv fitness in West Columbia, SC and am submitting a complaint on the performance of Lamaria Jamison. She is very unprofessional, uses profane..." Read more The Womens Building - The Maestrapeace The Womens Building "Juana Alicia, Miranda Bergman, Edythe Boone, Susan Kelk Cevantes, Meera Desai, Yvonne Littleton and Irene Perez, The Maestrapeace, 1994 Emma Roper June 29, 2017 1088 word count In 2012, David..." Read more Leagle.com/plainsite.org and unitedstatescourts.org all ruthless websites that destroy the careers and reputations of Americans for sinister motives Leagle "When it comes to monetized websites such as leagle.com, plainsite.org and unitedstatescourts.org there may be something much more sinister behind these ruthless website then ever imagined. These websites mentioned are..." Read more Thor Industries - Quality Control Sucks Thor Industries "Jun 28, 20172017 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 31E Bunkhouse Bought the Thor Four Winds 31E the end of April 2017. It's been back to the dealer for repairs multiple..." Read more Weathertech Canada - Terrible Mat fit and louzy costumer service Weathertech Canada "I purchased a set of front floor mats for my 2017 Jaguar XE. They took weeks to arrive and when they did unfortunately the fit was awful. There are big..." Read more