Kara Zapatos - Bad quality shoes, rude and impolite staff, Boss Kara is full of *** and so slow!
I just want to warn everyone who are planning to buy cheap shoes with them. I found them on Instagram and from Marikina. They are actually cheap made and bad quality. They only look nice on photos. Maybe some are lucky to get a wearable shoes & sandals but Im sure there will be more customers who are pissed with them.
I ordered around 7-9 shoes/ sandals but I can only use 2 which are bad quality as well. The others are just impossible to wear them. Either they are too big, strap is too small and uneven, the color or design of the pair of shoes are totally different.
Aside from bad quality of the cheap Kara Zapatos shoes, their customer services was so bad, and impolite and so slow like their boss Kara de Asis. Their full of promises or ***.
If you want to take a risk then go buy. Their actually cute but only from the photos. But if you are buying from your well saved money, I suggest you go to the mall and buy there where you can see the actual shoes/ sandals. Otherwise, you will be so disappointed.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..."
- "I will be attaching three documents pertaining to the way EBAY handles members complaints & what they do not do about it. I hate calling being on hold for ages..."
- "give me a BREAK ! Steve Zarelli has been promoted by the gang at RR Auctions as the greatest Space Authenticator ever and yet he can't always get it..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."