Kansas Health Solutions
I recently called this organization and tried to find out some information about an upcoming event for mental health.They supposedly handle all mental health clients who are on medicaid.
The person I talked to named Tammy Broadbent, was some kind of community coordinator. She was rude and very abrupt and stated she was busy at the time. Well excuse me! People that work for these organizations seem to forget why they are working for them....supposedly to serve and help mental health people.
I tried to get a number to contact her supervisor and couldnt find it listed in their online website. I wrote a letter complaining to a grievance person, josie torrez, and there was no answer.
Can someone out there give me some contact info on an organization that will deal with this type of complaint?This is a state organization.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Mental Health Medicaid Services
- Review category
- Government and Politics
You May Also Like
- "I am expecting a package today by noon. I have a tracking number. I go to the usps.com website to get information but lo and behold there is no information...."
- "During the end of 1930's and early 1940's in the Netherlands: Almost all right Christians have taken the believes and Ideology of Adolf Hitler, that made around 30 to 40..."
- "Salvation Army = SLAVE NATION ARMY! I’m going to try to open your eyes – the public’s eyes - and minds - to the biggest charity scam operation based in southeastern..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "TLC sold me and my girl a 20,000 point platinum membership membership. the salesman told us that we could get countless vacations for $249 dollars and use our points to..."
- "Le site ericdress est censé vendre des chaussures de luxe ayant à la base des prix allant de $300 à $2000 à prix cassants, -70%. Les photos sont très vendeuses..."
- "Scott Allan / Scott Karosa FINED $7500 by NV Div of Mortgage Lending Scott Allan (formerly-known-as) Scott Karosa is ordered by the Nevada Division of Mortgage Lending to pay a fine..."