Kansas Health Solutions
I recently called this organization and tried to find out some information about an upcoming event for mental health.They supposedly handle all mental health clients who are on medicaid.
The person I talked to named Tammy Broadbent, was some kind of community coordinator. She was rude and very abrupt and stated she was busy at the time. Well excuse me! People that work for these organizations seem to forget why they are working for them....supposedly to serve and help mental health people.
I tried to get a number to contact her supervisor and couldnt find it listed in their online website. I wrote a letter complaining to a grievance person, josie torrez, and there was no answer.
Can someone out there give me some contact info on an organization that will deal with this type of complaint?This is a state organization.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Mental Health Medicaid Services
- Review category
- Government and Politics
You May Also Like
- "Salvation Army = SLAVE NATION ARMY! I’m going to try to open your eyes – the public’s eyes - and minds - to the biggest charity scam operation based in southeastern..."
- "California Save our Water Rebate fails to honor condition 'existing operational turf irrigation systems' and denies application. California's SaveOurWater program is not complying with the Governor's order. My backyard is not bare..."
- "Investigativeguy John Mattes uncovered a great federal program last year designed to help the unemployed.The program provided free gas cards for the unemployed so they could look for work. Does..."
- "I am not quite sure what happened. We had been driving for 5 days on the road from Colorado to Nevada. We had been camping at 7,000 feet the night..."
- " I visited Las Vegas from July 10-16. I was lodged this time at the Golden Nugget off Fremont Street. On this trip folks I rented a car from Budget..."
- "Had upper dentures put in. After many trys at having them correctly fitted, i am not able to wear them at all. My gums bleed and the pain when i..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."
- "This location in redford plymouth rd is very rude and inconsiderate and lied about showing up at my house and calling even lied on my neighbor saying my neighbor told..."
- "I have just resolved a month-long battle to get my (partially) repaired phone returned. • I accepted Elite’s quote for repair on 03/11 and on 04/11 delivered it to the local..."