Palm Bay, Florida
100% full Not resolved

I bought a lot of furniture at Kane's.I figured with a lifetime guarantee and the prices they charged that I must be getting some kind of quality.

After only 2 years one of the 2 sofas I bought there has started "peeling". I barely use the thing and the leather is just flaking off of it. The other couch is fine. No big deal I thought, it's covered under guarantee.

Well, when I went to the store with my pictures I got a crude awakening.

Peeling is not covered under their guarantee.By comparison, I bought another sofa across the road at a cheap place that gets a lot of traffic and it still looks brand new.

Review about: Sofa.

2.0
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Warranty issue / $650
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Kanes Furniture?

Comments

Winter Park, Florida, United States #1180599

My sectional is doing the same thing.I'm taking matters into my own hands, since Kane's is dishonest.

I need names and numbers of some other people who have been ripped off by this dishonest company.Please reply to Prestige99@aol.com for help.

if interested in lawyer information email me same thing happened to us, suing. tmarc12@yahoo.com

I'm helping a Tampa Bay's 10 TV reporter on a story about customers dissatisfied with Bonded Leather furniture they bought from Kane's Furniture. The reporter would like to interview such customers about their experience - including if and what Kane's has done to honor their lifetime guarantee. If you're interested in being interviewed by this TV reporter, please contact me by email at paul@paulabercrombie.com.

Thanks,