Kampgrounds Of America - STACKED IN LIKE CORD WOOD SUGARLOAF KEY KOA

24 of 51 Kampgrounds Of America reviews

After Driving 1400 miles to the keys to spend a week on vacation we thought we found a place to relax and enjoy our stay.(Man was we wrong) After coming back from a trip to key west we find a motorhome that was backed in beside us.

The motorhome was 7 feet away from our front door and our chairs and picnic table were pushed up against our trailer. After crawling across the picnic table to get into our camper I went to the front office to tell them about it and the attendant stopped by. He looked at it and said it was within his boundaries and he could do nothing about it. (meanwhile on the motorhomes entrance side there was well over 20') this place SUCKS and the site parking help is far from helpful.

(yes they SUCK too). we have camped for several years and numerous KOA campgrounds and never have been to a place like this. I still am wondering who will pay the doctor bill for my head injury from hitting the slideout on the motor next to us.

NO JOKE PEOPLE!!!look at the pics the sewer pipes are literally two steps from our door

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Campsites
    • Staff has severe psychological problems
    • People moving my property when i am not around

Reason of review:
Kampgrounds Of America Campground
Review category
Travel
review #764704

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Kampgrounds Of America? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
24 of 51 Kampgrounds Of America reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Kampgrounds Of America.
Filing a new complaint about
×