Saint Paul, Minnesota

I bought a Kalorik coffee maker through Rakuten.It failed after 2 months.

I contacted Kalorik. They acknowledged that the product was defective and that Iwas entitled to a refund. The product was no longer being made, so store credit was the best I could do. I was told that I could only receive the credit by going through their customer service line and talking to a human.

So far, Ihave spent over 2 hours on hold waiting for someone to answer the phone. On two occasions, I have waiting for over thrity minutes - no acknowledgement, no wait time estiimates, no messaging whatsoever.

I am out $52.00 with no hope for resolution.rmaki10@comcast.net

Review about: Kalorik Coffee Maker.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Kalorik?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Whirlpool Cabrio washer cracked lid (Model WTW7800XW2) Whirlpool "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..." Read more Sears Outlet - Never been treated so poorly based on payment details! HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE C.S & CO Sears Outlet "Worst experience with a business, customer service (should be named something else for sears) I've ever encountered. Bar none. Takes the cake, and the whole *** bakery. UGH! Sorry, Long,..." Read more Buy Squad - TV IS NOT NEW Buy Squad "I purchased the Samsung UN55KS8000 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV. From start to finish it took almost a month before I received my TV. There was no way..." Read more KitchenAid Refrigerator - Model No. KFCS22EVMS - SerialKY3629028 Kitchenaid "Bought refrigerator in October 2009 for over $3.000.00 (not cheap). First problem in Sept. 2010: Major water leakage due to inadequate drain pan falling apart - serious damage to wooden..." Read more Meetup - San Jose/Campbell riding, hiking and anything fun Meetup "I was denied the group membership access because my profile selfies photo was not good enough.. The Stan person is extremely racist and rude. He said that I did not..." Read more Dhgate - Rugby shirt Dhgate "I bought a rugby jersey from the England team at Dhgate. The experience has been sensational and wonderful. The rugby shirt is perfect. The perfect size. The seller very attentive,..." Read more Dresslily - Clothes are not as described and very poor quality Dresslily "I ordered a few clothing items intended as a gift from dresslily in March, 2017. The clothes marked as Mens' 2XL appears to be Small or Medium Mens' sizes. I..." Read more Viribright LED Light bulb must be used less then 3 hours day to guarante 3 year warranty Viribright "On the Viribright website it says:" Viribright’s LEDs are specially engineered and tested to last an astounding 25,000 hours. When operated 3 hours a day the Viribright LED can last..." Read more