Isleworth, England

K9 Accessories, currently using the following websites

Miklos Mogyorossy is the director of this scam company and thinks he can get away with his behaviour!

My 69 year old mother purchased a K9 Accessories lead of him for £42 or something, the product came a WEEK late and ontop of that, my mothers credit card statement was showing £1290 was debited BY K9 Accessories ( MDNB Limited)

After speaking to Miklos Mogyorossy when we saw this, he very calmly explained ''sorry this was an admin mistake on the system and would be refunded within 5 working days''

So we believed him, it has been over A MONTH NOW- and K9 Accessories have not refunded my mother and the stress he has caused is unbelievable !!!

K9 Accessories have ran off with our money and apparently he has done the same to other people, as Ive seen on other forums-- website to watch out for

K9 Accessories is a fraud organisation ran by Miklos Mogyorossy:

Address on website:

1 Worple Avenue

Isleworth

Middlesex

TW7 7JJ

People please be aware!! K9 Accessories ( MDNB Limited ) is a International SCAM - People in the USA have been scammed, it is so unfortunate that we did not read the reveiws earlier.

Stay away!

K9 Accessories SCAM!!

Review about: Unreasonable Credit Card Charge.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $2607
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with K9 Accessories?

Comments

Micky

www.julius-k9.co.uk online retailer for Dog Gear, Dog Harness, Dog lead, Dog leash, Dog toys and other dog training equipment, such as tugs, *** pillows, *** jackets, working dog and dog sport accessories.

They are the supplier of british police k9 units, MoD, etc.

The above comment is false.

They can be emailed on:

info@julius-k9.co.uk

Phone:07540227529 Fax: 02088924007 www.julius-k9.co.uk 10% discount code: ORIGINAL (all caps)

Miklos Mogyorossy

Hi,

Our website www.K9accessories.co.uk was run by a reliable company MDNB Limited.We have been approached by a company whom promised advertising us on Adwords, Facebook and Bing for third of the normal price.

Unfortunately we have fallen for this scam. We have payed this company and they diverted a loads of computer generated useless empty clicks to our website with no real online exposure for 2 weeks. We have asked to cancel the deal as this was not what we were promised, but they refused. We reported them to the police and to the credit card company.

We have got our money back, but now they have started posting messages like the one above to take revenge. Our business is still groing strong, we have restarted our website with a new name www.julius-k9.co.uk our company name changed to JULIUS-K9 UK LTD our phone number is the same 07540227529. We have never taken any unauthorised money from nobodies "old" mother, it is a well made, "heart braking" lie. Don't forget your credit card company would refund you if anything like this happens to anyone.

So do not let lie hold you back from getting the best quality dog harness for you dog at www.julius-k9.co.uk.

We are also the supplier of the Metropolitan Police the British Transport Police, other police units, MoD, Prison services in the United Kingdom.So we are in regular contact with the police, you are very safe shopping with us.

Kind regards,