K9 Accessories SCAM- http://k9accessories.co.uk/ SCAM Company-FRAUD
K9 Accessories, currently using the following websites
Miklos Mogyorossy is the director of this scam company and thinks he can get away with his behaviour!
My 69 year old mother purchased a K9 Accessories lead of him for £42 or something, the product came a WEEK late and ontop of that, my mothers credit card statement was showing £1290 was debited BY K9 Accessories ( MDNB Limited)
After speaking to Miklos Mogyorossy when we saw this, he very calmly explained ''sorry this was an admin mistake on the system and would be refunded within 5 working days''
So we believed him, it has been over A MONTH NOW- and K9 Accessories have not refunded my mother and the stress he has caused is unbelievable !!!
K9 Accessories have ran off with our money and apparently he has done the same to other people, as Ive seen on other forums-- website to watch out for
K9 Accessories is a fraud organisation ran by Miklos Mogyorossy:
Address on website:
1 Worple Avenue
People please be aware!! K9 Accessories ( MDNB Limited ) is a International SCAM - People in the USA have been scammed, it is so unfortunate that we did not read the reveiws earlier.
K9 Accessories SCAM!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Unreasonable Credit Card Charge
- Review category
- Pet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I was given a beautiful min pin terrier puppy for an early xmas present from my boyfriend on halloween. She lasted not even 72hrs before we had to take her..."
- "To summarize the past few months please see the email below that I wrote to Petco in March. I have yet to receive a response from them. My mom has..."
- "We bought our Maltese puppy in January 2012 at PETLAND MONROEVILLE. We brought her home with kennel cough but that was not a problem with us. The next three years..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."