Contact K12 Customer Service
K12 Phone Numbers and Emails
(866) 571-4310Computer Returns Team (Reclamation)
(877) 512-7748For Tuition-based Private Schools
(703) 436-3316For Tuition-based Private Schools (From Outside the U.S)
(855) 653-4141Private School Options
(866) 968-7512Public School Options
(866) 512-6463Individual Course Purchase
K12 Contact Information
K12 Help Center:
Corporate Office Address:
Other Info (opening hours):
K12 is now Stride, Inc.
Summary of K12 Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call K12 Customer Service?
Return/ Replace Question:
- “NEED 3 RETURN LABELS FOR K 12 RETURNS”
Product/ Service Question:
Request for Information Question:
- “I did not know how to start wheni have regiter and been access”
- “Trouble getting my daughter's transcripts”
- “I need a free usps pickup”
Pros: Daily headaches and meltdowns
Cons: Entire company is a con
K12 was started in 1999. It was a call voiced by a growing number of parents whose children's needs were not being met by traditional education models. Their children were bored by the pace of the traditional classroom, left behind by the pace of the classroom, or just getting lost in the shuffle. While traditional brick and mortar schools work for many children, they restrict many others for a variety of reasons. At K12, the mission has remained steadfast: to provide any child access to exceptional curriculum and tools that enable him or her to maximize his or her success in life, regardless of geographic, financial, or demographic circumstance. K12 has become a leader in providing individualized, one-to-one learning solutions to students from kindergarten through high school across the country. K12 is based in Herndon, VA.
K12 is ranked 236 out of 943 in Education category
Compare K12 To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.