Justus Cleaning Services of Long Beach does lousy job of Cleaning!
We had our post-remodeled house cleaned by Justus Cleaning and they did a lousy job!After pre-paying them $200 to clean what was less the 700 sq ft, (which included the kitchen, laundry room, bathroom and living room) they still left things completely uncleaned!!!
All the bottom shelves and lamp shades in the living room were not dusted. The stove was not cleaned thoroughly. Streaks were left on the bathroom floor and the window sills behind the blinds weren't even touched.
This company does not pay any attention to detail.The next time we pay a company so much money to clean such a small area, I expect perfection, even if it is post-remodel!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Cleaning Services
You May Also Like
- "I hired Stanley steamer to clean my kitchen and bathroom tile and grout. I had used them two years prior and the 5 Yr old grout looked like it did..."
- "First time ever using a cleaning service and now I know why. We have roughly 3000 sq ft, 4 bedroom house. We had a walkthrough with a Merry Maid..."
- "All the lettering on both machines you can wash off with your finger, called customer service with LG I was told cosmetic, they want stand behind it read your owners..."
- "Back on Saturday, April 30th, 2016, I used my American Express Credit Card to pay my contractor $20,000.00 for a job that has Not Been Finished! The way that I paid..."
- "Nine9 was once One Source Talent. Same company..... Same employees.... Same SCAM. :-( I went to one of their cattle calls a couple years ago. Showed up, watched some movie with..."
- "Everything started after I decided to sell my Apple MacBook Pro (late 2013 model) to a friend. We agreed that she would pay me for my barely used one $3,000.00 Since..."
- "I purchased a brand new laptop computer on November 29th and it was sent on November 30th. I received the computer on December 6th. On Decemberr 7th, I opened the..."
- "Purchased a huge 40 ounce Whitman's sampler today. It was around $40. We took it straight home and opened it up and over half of the pieces of chocolate were..."
- "Ashley furniture - never again , the worse furniture and experience ever . We got today the delivery from Ashley Winnipeg of furniture which costed 5000 dollars. My family and..."