Los Angeles, California

We had our post-remodeled house cleaned by Justus Cleaning and they did a lousy job!After pre-paying them $200 to clean what was less the 700 sq ft, (which included the kitchen, laundry room, bathroom and living room) they still left things completely uncleaned!!!

All the bottom shelves and lamp shades in the living room were not dusted. The stove was not cleaned thoroughly. Streaks were left on the bathroom floor and the window sills behind the blinds weren't even touched.

This company does not pay any attention to detail.The next time we pay a company so much money to clean such a small area, I expect perfection, even if it is post-remodel!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Justus Cleaning Services?

Comments

No Name

Lousy company! You should always do a background check on a company that you are allowing into your home or workplace!

Me too!

Justus Cleaning Services came to our house and brought with him a woman that had never cleaned before.She needed instruction every step of the way.

Even how to clean the washer and dryer!I don't think he hires professional cleaners with experience!

deserve2bpaid

Thank you Dog-gone-Law!

Yes, I have to agree with you on the falsified information Justus Cleaning Services..."stating that (he is) the Director of Operations on one website, then the owner of the Justus Cleaning Services on BBB. In addition to that on another website (he states he) certified Code Green Fitness as a Certified Green Business when it was in fact done by my company E.C.O.

Thank you for the post!

Dog-gone Law

Sometimes the law isn't always on the honest person"s side. Sometimes its the liars that win...As we saw with the OJ/ Nicole Simpson murder case and the Michael Jackson molestation case.

He seems to me if she did any work for you then you are the one that will be carrying bad Karma around with you.

Your laughing at the defamation winnings...think again! You just took away one of our rights in america. Freedom of Speech! And that includes the freedom to any one opinion on the website too.

From what I can see, you lie in several areas including what sounds like you did the deserve2bpaid. The other lies being you stating that you are the Director of Operations on one website, then the owner of the Justus Cleaning Services on BBB. In addition to that on another website you state you certified Code Green Fitness as a Certified Green Business when it looks like that was done by the company E.C.O.

So with all these other lies...how would anyone believe you? Or think you deserve any money?