Justus Cleaning Services, LLC makes fraudulent statement on website!
Justus Cleaning Services,LLC makes a fraudulent statement on their facebook that Steven Monk, Director of Operations, certified Code Green Fitness as a Certified Green Business when in fact it was not! Should we trust anything they say?
Here is the link:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Justus-Cleaning-Services-LLC/100283865834?ref=tsJustus Cleaning Services, L.L.C. Congratulations to Steven Monk, Justus Cleaning Services, and Code Green Fitness for being featured in the O.C. register. Steven Monk certified Code Green as a Certified Green Business! http://bit.ly/xJ8J5 see more here: http://www.ocregister.com/articles/green-kollock-f />
Slideshow - News - Steven Monk of Justus Cleaning demonstrates the device that allows him to check l
The Orange County Register - Orange County California's source of local news and information
September 21, 2009 at 6:08pm Â· Share
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Cleaning Services
- Review category
- Cleaning Services
You May Also Like
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."
- "I made an appointment at A home show for a $33 dollar a room special! I told the Owner Jason the carpet is only 2 months old and my dog..."
- "My home is 2700 square feet. When I got my phone estimate I was told the cost was $170/hour and it would probably take 2-2 1/2 hours. STEEP..."
- "I received in the postal mail yesterday 01-14-17 five packages from Nationwide Bank mailed from zip code "02021" which is Canton Massachusetts, 25 account numbers that I "supposedly" opened. The..."
- "Too expensive for the crappy home. I've only lived here 6 months. I was under the impression that there was a previous tenant is what they said. When I looked..."
- "I placed an order online for $40 worth of jewelry and received the confirmation order moments after it was submitted. 4 weeks had passed and I realized that I hadn't..."
- "I would like to join you in a class action against FAHW. The reason being is that they are falsely advertising what they say they cover. I closed on my house..."
- "The owner of the “said” car claimed I damaged his tire, yet I have a solid witness who was with me when I dropped the car off! Just look at..."
- "I purchased my PetPlan dog plan on June 9, 2009, pre-paid for quarterly coverage and was charged after the 24 hour hold on June 10, 2009. A few weeks later..."