Los Angeles, California

Justus Cleaning Services,LLC makes a fraudulent statement on their facebook that Steven Monk, Director of Operations, certified Code Green Fitness as a Certified Green Business when in fact it was not! Should we trust anything they say?

Here is the link:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Justus-Cleaning-Services-LLC/100283865834?ref=tsJustus Cleaning Services, L.L.C. Congratulations to Steven Monk, Justus Cleaning Services, and Code Green Fitness for being featured in the O.C. register. Steven Monk certified Code Green as a Certified Green Business! http://bit.ly/xJ8J5 see more here: http://www.ocregister.com/articles/green-kollock-f />

Slideshow - News - Steven Monk of Justus Cleaning demonstrates the device that allows him to check l

bit.ly

The Orange County Register - Orange County California's source of local news and information

September 21, 2009 at 6:08pm · Share

Review about: Cleaning Services.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Justus Cleaning Services?

Comments

No Name

Yup! I can't disagree...you should always do a criminal background check on someone that you are allowing into your home or workspace.

deserve2bpaid

I have never worked with a Dan Thompson.It sounds like this is Steven Monk from Justus Cleaning.

And his statements are very defamatory to my work and character as a professional and as a person. If anyone is following the other threads with Justus Cleaning Services, you will know that I originally posted a complaint about this company not paying me money that was owed for marketing work I have done for them . Since most of the work was done in good faith of getting paid and agreements were made verbally, I lost this case in court. Steven Monk of Justus Cleaning counter-sued for defamation for the initial complaint that they "(don't) pay their debts".

(see other thread) Because I failed to produce written documentation that this company agreed to pay me for my services, this lead them to win the counter suit. So rather then Justus Cleaning owing me for my services, I am suppose to pay them for publicly announcing that they were unfair. I want to thank all those people that have come forward on my behave.

Steven Monk, I know that you Dan Thopmson is you! After working with you for a year I know your style of writing...There are very few people that are so illiterate that they continue to use the word "in" instead of and consistently even after being corrected many times.

In addition to that, you use the word "or" in rather strange places.

Like the letter you sent me after I sent you my total bill...I...

honestabe

Dan Thompson,

It doesn't sound like you know what you are talking about.

This thread is about a fraudulent statement on Justus Cleaning Services Facebook website. Which when you click on the link it brings you right to that site. You may want to get your facts straight before posting such defamatory remarks. You can check with the Green Business League to see who actually certified Code Green Fitness. Also if you look up E.C.O. on the state website, you will see that it is in fact a LLC and does really exist.

With all that said. It sounds like the only way you can defend Justus Cleaning Services is through childish remarks and accusatory comments. It sounds more like you need to get a life and get your facts straight before you post such inaccurate information.

Dan Thompson

I work with Roxanne Dean who really is dog-gone-law as well as Dennis Nolan as well as Ida Gee she is a bitter camper who can't take her battles well, more of a control freak and yes quite a liar.Roxanne Dean has no-life.

She takes people to court because she a well educated unemployed freak then loses her battles and still complains to the world about her foolish life. Get a life!!! You lost a battle you started let it go... But I guess thats diffucult also like E.C.O in Dean Consultants what a joke!

These companies dont even exist This has nothing to do with Justus Cleaning Services it has a lot to do with Roxanne Dean being a greedy person with no-job, no life, no purpose.So Roxanne Dean the next time you decide to sue someone at least be prepare to be counter-sue.Or I forgot you really are crazy!

Dog-gone Law

Sometimes the law isn't always on the honest person"s side. Sometimes its the liars that win...As we saw with the OJ/ Nicole Simpson murder case and the Michael Jackson molestation case.

He seems to me if she did any work for you then you are the one that will be carrying bad Karma around with you.

Your laughing at the defamation winnings...think again! You just took away one of our rights in america. Freedom of Speech! And that includes the freedom to any one opinion on the website too.

From what I can see, you lie in several areas including what sounds like you did the deserve2bpaid. The other lies being you stating that you are the Director of Operations on one website, then the owner of the Justus Cleaning Services on BBB. In addition to that on another website you state you certified Code Green Fitness as a Certified Green Business when it looks like that was done by the company E.C.O.

So with all these other lies...how would anyone believe you? Or think you deserve any money?

Ida Gree

Justus Cleaning Services, owned and operated by Steven Monk, state they have 20 employees when if fact they only have 2. They give the perception to the customer that they are a competent and well managed large company when in fact they are only a one-man operation with family working for him.

Dennis Nolan

They make fraudulent statements about their cleaning ability as well!

We had our post-remodeled house cleaned by Justus Cleaning and they did a lousy job!After pre-paying them $200 to clean what was less the 700 sq ft, (which included the kitchen, laundry room, bathroom and living room) they still left things completely uncleaned!!!

All the bottom shelves and lamp shades in the living room were not dusted. The stove was not cleaned thoroughly. Streaks were left on the bathroom floor and the window sills behind the blinds weren't even touched.

Thiscompany does not pay any attention to detail.The next time we pay a company so much money to clean such a small area, I expect perfection, even if it is post-remodel!

Dennis Nolan

They make fraudulent statements about their cleaning ability as well!