Justus Cleaning Services, LLC makes fraudulent statement on website!
Justus Cleaning Services,LLC makes a fraudulent statement on their facebook that Steven Monk, Director of Operations, certified Code Green Fitness as a Certified Green Business when in fact it was not! Should we trust anything they say?
Here is the link:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Justus-Cleaning-Services-LLC/100283865834?ref=tsJustus Cleaning Services, L.L.C. Congratulations to Steven Monk, Justus Cleaning Services, and Code Green Fitness for being featured in the O.C. register. Steven Monk certified Code Green as a Certified Green Business! http://bit.ly/xJ8J5 see more here: http://www.ocregister.com/articles/green-kollock-f />
Slideshow - News - Steven Monk of Justus Cleaning demonstrates the device that allows him to check l
The Orange County Register - Orange County California's source of local news and information
September 21, 2009 at 6:08pm Â· Share
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Cleaning Services
- Review category
- Cleaning Services
You May Also Like
- "All the lettering on both machines you can wash off with your finger, called customer service with LG I was told cosmetic, they want stand behind it read your owners..."
- "AAA Insurance Co. hired CRDN Co. to remove 6 dinning room shades in the family room and 2 shades in the kitchen. They removed the 2 shades in the..."
- "I am extremely disappointed in my Molly Maids house cleaning. When I called to request a cleaning, I told the woman I spoke with my fiancé and I were moving..."
- "The alt-katolische Spitalkirche is one of the oldest Christian churches in Baden-Baden. It was first mentioned on the Spital legal instruments on March 1351. It was not far from the..."
- "I purchase a box of scented trash bags from GLAD. Every single trash bag was defective, leaving garbage juice to leak all over my kitchen floor. Worse yet, I'm pregnant..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "Moss motto 'Your home is our business' should be follow by 'It will cost you until you leave' because your home is clearly not yours but theirs & you are..."
- "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..."
- "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..."