Justin Michael Neal is a criminal and scammer
Justin Neal is a criminal and tried to rip me off. He has warrants out for his arrest and he's homeless. Do not trust him. Do not give him money. His own family has a restraining order against him.
Luckily I was able to avoid getting scammed (barely). He is a good talker and manipulator so it's easy to trust him, but boy that would have been a huge mistake!
The police department in Framingham, MA is investigating him on several drug charges and theft charges so contact them if you have also been wronged by Justin Neal.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I HIRED BECKER LAW TO HANDLE MY CAR ACCIDENT THAT WAS NOT MY FAULT! I WAS HIT TWICE BY TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE BACK N APRIL! I DID NOT KNOW BECKER..."
- "Beware of Orlando Florida Credit Repair - StateWide Credit Repair! Full of false advertisements!!! My wife and I paid this company a flat fee of $450.00 to repair our credit to remove..."
- "Where do I start? I come year after year to help with the Child Rescue and always had heard rumors of Child Rescue using money for things they shouldn't and..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "I got my wedding dress from JJ's and I had not one problem. I even waited way too long to order it. They promised I'd have my dress with custom..."
- "Gamecoupon.org has players who are experts in playing the game and who keep winning the currency. They keep collecting the currency and then transfer it to the account of their..."
- "Bought electric recliner and matching loveseat three years ago, at Kensington Furniture, the faux leather is now peeling on all pieces. I feel furniture should last longer than three years..."
- "I have been purchasing size 4 Hanes Panties for over a decade. These were my go-to brand. They were soft, comfortable, and they fit so well, especially for someone without..."
- "I bought a belt from Rural King and six months later the belt was unwearable (Bottom of pic). I had an Ariat belt for 7 years and it is..."