Child Stalker drug dealer Justin Guilliams Greg Vercetti Buddy Montgomery
Justin Guilliams Greg Vercetti Buddy Montgomery all these names are the same as the basement toys in Roanoke va. The problem is that Justin Guilliams AKA Greg Vercetti and his partner in crime and business Buddy Montgomery run an illegal drug operation out of a toy store in roanoke va called the basement. Justin Guilliams is a known drug dealer in our area in Roanoke va and he recently was caught smoking drugs in the parking lot of his store called the basement. His store is a cover or a front for his drug operation. How do I know he sells drugs? Simple I am a recovered drug addict and I used to buy drugs from him in the parking lot and from him at night clubs.
He does not have a business license in roanoke city/county, he does not pay taxes (sales tax) or charge sales tax although he does buy toys with the intent to resell them and he does not pay income taxes on the illegal money he makes.
The worst part is, recently he was making sexual comments about an underage girl in the mall he has his store located and his partner Buddy Montgomery allows his partner to do these illegal activities.
Something must be done to stop this drug dealer and child stalker from operating a toy store in roanoke va... this is just sick and must stop. Look at this guy please someone save the kids and sont allow your kids in this guys store or near him.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Pamela K. Geldart DIRECTLY PLAGIARIZED (including a misspelled word) to create her latest of seven online ventures, this one called the “Regional Florida Lighting” (www.regionalfloridalighting.com). Her blatant copyright infringement..."
- "I ordered a bag of $100 face value dimes and it came in paper rolls. Upon opening these rolls for review I found 17 or 20 rolls had 2-4 similar..."
- "I received an email stating an iMac for $19.99 as the advertised price, then you go to the website and it's much more. This is false advertising! From..."
- "a seller sold me $500 kitten I never received it and next day i ask her where is the cat she asked me for another $1550 for pet insurance then..."
- "Trey Boyd owns and operates scorpion towing in Roanoke VA and has been involved with a scandal in the past allegedly involving paying off a family to avoid going ..."
- "I bought an Al Pincer Kitchen Knife set and could not be more disappointed. The knives were dull and fell apart within 2 days!!! I saw their advertisement on craigslist(I..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."