Child Stalker drug dealer Justin Guilliams Greg Vercetti Buddy Montgomery
Justin Guilliams Greg Vercetti Buddy Montgomery all these names are the same as the basement toys in Roanoke va. The problem is that Justin Guilliams AKA Greg Vercetti and his partner in crime and business Buddy Montgomery run an illegal drug operation out of a toy store in roanoke va called the basement. Justin Guilliams is a known drug dealer in our area in Roanoke va and he recently was caught smoking drugs in the parking lot of his store called the basement. His store is a cover or a front for his drug operation. How do I know he sells drugs? Simple I am a recovered drug addict and I used to buy drugs from him in the parking lot and from him at night clubs.
He does not have a business license in roanoke city/county, he does not pay taxes (sales tax) or charge sales tax although he does buy toys with the intent to resell them and he does not pay income taxes on the illegal money he makes.
The worst part is, recently he was making sexual comments about an underage girl in the mall he has his store located and his partner Buddy Montgomery allows his partner to do these illegal activities.
Something must be done to stop this drug dealer and child stalker from operating a toy store in roanoke va... this is just sick and must stop. Look at this guy please someone save the kids and sont allow your kids in this guys store or near him.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "They are misrepresenting themselves online as able or authorized to make appointments for me. They are not. It said click here to make an appointment with my salon. My..."
- "I signed up my company FASTAXI with Cartvertising in Sept 2014 for 20% of the back facing ads and 100% of the front facing on 400 carts. I made..."
- "The Cistercian nunnery “Lichtenthal Abbey” is in the town of Baden-Baden (Germany) at about 25 minutes walk from the city center. It’s a very interesting ensemble formed by several abbey..."
- "I had never heard of Zazzle before. I buy most things on Amazon. My stepfather is a huge fan of cigars and jigsaw puzzles. So, I got him a wonderful..."
- "So the dress comes in and it's gorgeous, I try it on and it doesn't fit but I've taken off the tag not knowing that you can't return like that..."
- "Went for trim. Hair butt length. Girl screwed up and manager had to fix. Now my hair is shoulder length, i cried during the fix. I am tramatized by this...."
- "a seller sold me $500 kitten I never received it and next day i ask her where is the cat she asked me for another $1550 for pet insurance then..."
- "Ordered a Nikon M-223 scope yesterday on what appeared to be a black Friday sale, only to get an email today stating that they screwed up and that even though..."
- "Dr Enrique Silberblatt Roanoke VA fraud plastic surgeon offered us a discount for paying cash for breast work on my girlfriend and after major complications including an infection contracted called..."