Justin Boots - Review about Justin Justin J-Max Lace Up Work Boots from Dallas, Texas
Bought a pair of lace justin j max on 7-8-15 noticed my foot slidingoff to the left.Went to dr.
Said it was the boot called just ddiscount boots in justin texas.lady answers the phone #940-648-2797 said bring them back. So i did today. They at justin discount boots in justin said you wore them and they are defective. Cant dO anyanything about this.
I did no they were defective boots .or did it say justin defective boots.thats two pairs of these boots i have purchased at this location.Never again stay away if you want good boots go to cavenders
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Justin Justin J-Max Lace Up Work Boots
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered my dress and it came a few days before expected. I was super excited but when i opened the package my heart broke into pieces. The picture was..."
- "MART OF CHINA IS THE WORST WEBSITE DEALT WITH ONLINE. Cheap products, nothing like the pictures or description I ordered 8 dresses together and I wish I didn't waste..."
- "Got some extra time and $$ to *** away? Well then put in an order with ooShirts.com! What a nightmare to work with. We usually use 4imprint, Logosoftware, and DiscountMugs for..."
- "I pay about $100 per month to get 75mbs down / 35mbs up speeds from Verizon FIOS. They don't deliver what they say they will.This tool is what Verizon..."
- "I am SO angry right now. I have 4 pictures I took immediately after getting my book from the mailbox. The package is totally RIPPED open. My book is torn,..."
- "We got an adv. In our mail box for this company that saying they have good deals for buying house.. we did call the company to take an appointment. ..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."