Justin Boots - Review about Justin Justin J-Max Lace Up Work Boots from Dallas, Texas
Bought a pair of lace justin j max on 7-8-15 noticed my foot slidingoff to the left.Went to dr.
Said it was the boot called just ddiscount boots in justin texas.lady answers the phone #940-648-2797 said bring them back. So i did today. They at justin discount boots in justin said you wore them and they are defective. Cant dO anyanything about this.
I did no they were defective boots .or did it say justin defective boots.thats two pairs of these boots i have purchased at this location.Never again stay away if you want good boots go to cavenders
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Justin Justin J-Max Lace Up Work Boots
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..."
- "Last summer I ordered a cute one piece bathing suit from Rosegal. I have used this company before but I only bought small things like necklaces and bracelets. My experience..."
- "Pissed to receive a response from Miranda, one of the customer service of TB dress, on 28 Aug. She asked me to delete the review on the sitejabber and pissedconsumer..."
- "I oredered two Tshirts and a matching phone case beginning of 12/3/16. They shipped me the wrong item with the wrong artwork. The artwork was a bunny not a ***..."
- "Too expensive for the crappy home. I've only lived here 6 months. I was under the impression that there was a previous tenant is what they said. When I looked..."
- "I am extremely disappointed and furious to have been scammed by this company THE DEAL EMPIRE at the value of $66.80 for the purchase of Body Shaper panties and Slim..."
- "After jumping though hoops to get the job I was ready for my first paycheck. I knew my direct deposit wouldn't be on for another week so i called..."
- "Horrible business. I ordered an item and it arrived to me extremely broken. I asked for a refund and they were unwilling. Instead they offered another item free of charge..."
- "I was just about to pay for the shipping of my free 14 day trial of Peak Life Prostate and then I read the Terms on the ordering page, you..."