Sandy, Utah

The company booked me on a flight for the wrong day.I called the company just hours after booking the flight.

Related: Justfly Flight Booking Review

I was told I had to call the airline. Which I did. I paid more for the flight. I checked the Itinerary for the flight.

It now shows 2 return flights, the right one and the wrong one. I called justfly again, the representative was no help. I asked for a supervisor. I was put off by the representative.

They said the supervisor wanted to know why I called. I asked for the supervisor 12 different times. But was put on hold each time. I still never got a supervisor.

I guess I will just dispute the charges with my credit card company.

Frontier fixed the messed up flight booking.But now justfly wont fix the misbooked flight.

Review about: Justfly Flight Booking.

I didn't like: Poor website and even worse customer service.

1.5
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Justfly Flight Booking
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $170
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Justfly?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.