Justflowers - TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE STAY AWAY

1 of 232 Justflowers reviews

I am writing today to complain of the poor service I received from your company.I placed an ordered to be delivered on Valentine’s Day.

Your website guaranteed Valentine’s Day delivery. I placed they order and call to confirm. Flowers were never delivered and for the first time in 8 years, a tradition that I have kept, the recipient did not receive the delivery. I was completely embarrassed.

An emailed was sent to me apologizing and that they will attempt delivery the following day. Once again, Wednesday came and left and the recipient did not receive anything. I emailed this morning and I was told that they were going to look into it and call me back. I received no phone call.

I called and the rep whose name was Eileen said she was going to look into it and call me back. She offered a $10 credit but at that point I wanted a refund because I paid for flowers to arrive on the 14th Valentine ’s Day not 16th on Thursday. I already went with another company and they were able to deliver right away when I told them about my experience they made sure I was able to put a smile on my recipient’s face. I explicitly told your rep Eileen that because it has been two day I am canceling the order I do not want it delivered.

She went against my wishes and had the followers delivered because around 10am the recipient called me to tell me she received the flowers.I am completely appalled.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had an experience with Justflowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 232 Justflowers reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.