My website is down for several weeks now and they are doing nothing.The first time i contacted them about the issue i have been told to buy a dedicated IP if i want my website to be up again.
I am contacting the technical support every day in the last few weeks and all they are saying is that they'r "specialists" are working to get the server up again.For how long? It has been more than a month now.
The funniest thing is that on the status page: https://www.justhost.com/cgi/serverstatus/ they show that there is nothing wrong with my website, how is this possible?
No compensation, no real help from them. I am trying to move from there but i can't get my databases so I'm stuck.
I can't access anything. No ftp, no cpanel, no email..
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Hate it
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Just Host Web Hosting
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "If you are building a website for the first time, then it's likely that you are unaware of everything your website will actually require to be worth anything. I don't know..."
- "This is my story on how Go Daddy scammed/fraud me. The one thing that's not in this is that i got a $347.10 ticket from the police over the whole thing..."
- "Easyspace have basically stolen my money. After a shoddy service and constant issues with my Dedicated server (first the motherboard failed then the hard drive completely died) I was forced..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "Steak 'n Shake Friday Evening 01/20/17 When I arrived there were ; 7 occupied tables, parties of 7,4,2,2,3,4,3 customers & 1@counter One server appeared to be working with a second..."
- "In August 2012 I ordered a free trial of a Deadsea Beauty Kit, paying for just the postage. As soon as I received it I discovered from very small print that..."
- "When I returned the car they said that I was responsible for a scuff mark on the tire. They charged me 166 English Pounds or approximately $255.00 to cover this..."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."