London, England

My website is down for several weeks now and they are doing nothing.The first time i contacted them about the issue i have been told to buy a dedicated IP if i want my website to be up again.

I am contacting the technical support every day in the last few weeks and all they are saying is that they'r "specialists" are working to get the server up again.For how long? It has been more than a month now.

The funniest thing is that on the status page: https://www.justhost.com/cgi/serverstatus/ they show that there is nothing wrong with my website, how is this possible?

No compensation, no real help from them. I am trying to move from there but i can't get my databases so I'm stuck.

I can't access anything. No ftp, no cpanel, no email..

Review about: Just Host Web Hosting.

I didn't like: Hate it, Bad, Unprofessional.

2.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Just Host?

Submit review

Comments

same thing with me too, outrageous and criminal