Alexandria, Virginia

the job was not done accordingly i have attached the photos of finished job i paid 3000$ for resurfacing but this does not look like resurface... they refused to do anything further. the picture was taken right after they finishe the job. it started raining right after they finished.

the contract says asphalt patching and resurfacing but this does not look like resurfacing they only painted with roll brush. they finished he job around 10pm and was demanding the 50% of the payment at that time which i refused and payed in full in the morning.

the job consist of 2 men

Review about: Junk And Services Asphalt Patching.

I didn't like: V poor job dishonest people.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $3000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Junk And Services?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Pro Comfort Air Systems - I Am Very Very Very Disappointed! Pro Comfort Air Systems "I hired Fakumoh Angbare to fix the air conditioner for my tenants out in Azusa, California. He came over and gave me the price and supposedly fixed it, however, my tenants..." Read more HORRIBLE CABINETS TO GO KEARNY NJ YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES POOR SERVICES Cabinets To Go "BUYER BEWARE Good Afternoon All This is email is sent and the cabinets were picked up today and now I must wait for my refund which no one seems to..." Read more Window World - Incomplete work Window World "We had 8 windows replaced last week. The installation team came in, got the old windows out, the new ones in and were working on caulking them. I decided to..." Read more Blue Haven Pools Corporate office Blue Haven Pools "Anyone have information on who is the responsible corporate officer for the name BLUE HAVEN POOLS? We are trying to find the person responsible for the bait and switch used..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Don't buy a Samsung washer! Samsung Electronics "We have a top loading Samsung washer that was purchased about 5.5 yrs ago. In November 2016 we found that it was part of the recall for exploding parts. The..." Read more Rosegal - RESOLVED Rosegal "Order No : Z1703211334423875 “Acquired rosegal.com brushes, were very pleased !!! The time will come and you begin to understand that to apply makeup with brushes, much easier and better...." Read more Kitchenaid - FRIDGE IMPLOSION THREE YEARS OLD! Kitchenaid "#NOKITCHENAID from #KitchenAid... You cannot give us a peace of mind warranty on our three year old non-working fridge because... and I quote; "age of the unit!" Yet, we can..." Read more Skillshare automatically charged me  $96 for a yearly memebership when my three month  99 cent trial  expired.  I informed them a few days prior on their online page that I did not want it renewed. Skillshare "It all happened today. They put through the charge for the membership today. I informed them I wanted to cancel the memebership. I got an email from them that my..." Read more