Hattiesburg, Mississippi

Juniper Bank Credit cards are now issued through Barclays.I have perfect credit and have never carried a balance, though i've had a Juniper Master card for a number of years and charge quite a few thousand dollars on it each year, so they make plenty from my purchases..

Today i received a letter telling me that there APR for cash advances is going to prime plus 23.99%! Their late payment and over limit fees are going to $40.00! If you have a "penalty event", which can be almost anything from late payment to over limit, your APR goes to 30.24%. Though none of these fees would affect me since i never carry a balance, i nevertheless will take my business elsewhere.

These fees and APR's are criminal and i don't want to give them any more of my business.If you have a Juniper card, I would strongly suggest canceling it and getting another through a more reasonable bank.

Review about: Master Card.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Juniper Bank Credit card?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.