Jumpin Jammerz - Poorly made product, poorer customer service.
I ordered a pair of black onesie pajamas from this company on November 12. I received the pajamas, washed them as recommended and wore them a total of THREE times before the zipper snapped completely off!
I contacted the company using their webpage, and received this email message:
"Hello, We are sorry your zipper snapped off.
We can definitely help you with this, we can send you a zipper replacement kit for your order.
We can send this out in the next couple of days, its very easy to fix. Thank you!"
No salutation, a rushed apology for the zipper, no apology for the inconvenience, and an assurance that I could (and should) fix the zipper myself with the replacement kit they were going to send me in two days. No signature line, so I didn't even know who was contacting me.
Two days turned into two weeks. I never received any shipping details for the zipper replacement, so could not track the package, and never received any follow-up from them asking if I had received it or was satisfied. I contacted them again to alert them to the fact that no replacement had come. Here is the next email message I received from their customer service rep:
"Thank you for contacting us and bringing to our attention that the Kit never arrived. We are sending replacement package today."
That's it. Again, no apology, no shipping info so that I could attempt the track the package or to verify an attempt to deliver with the carrier, not even a salutation on the email. No signature.
I still have yet to receive any replacement, no tracking info from the company either, so I don't know whether the replacement has shipped or when to expect it. I asked for a refund and was told no refund for the original very poorly made product would be offered. So, I have a pair of pajamas that I paid almost fifty dollars for that I only got to wear a few times, and have not been able to wear in almost a month now.
The busted zipper was bad enough, but the curt, unprofessional, and unapologetic customer service is unacceptable. I would not recommend this company to anyone at this point, and seriously caution anyone considering their products. There are other manufacturers of footie pajamas out there--use them instead.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Timely initial delivery of product
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Return policy
- Poorly made merchandise
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Jumpin Jammerz Pajamas
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I walked in planning to sell three shirts I had never sold anything to platos closet before. so the lady very rudely explains to me it has to be in..."
- "I bought a ballet in Aerosoles. In the store assistants do they job well. I like they, but sometimes I saw what is inside. OMG! See my pictures, please. The..."
- "Way off! Using for an army ball but this just looks too cheap for a formal ball! Too big and fitting sucks!! Waste of $40!!!!! ..."
- "My wife almost got killed when the fifth wheel plate broke off from faulty welding now my lawyer and I can't get ahold of them..."
- "I had a situation come up where I had to go home for a month to take care of my dad after a heart attack. Linda (Bianconi, I believe her..."
- "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "I purchased a Levian snake ring. It has white and chocolate diamonds. I have sent it back to Levian 5x for repair due to diamonds randomly falling out of the..."