Jumpin Jammerz - Poorly made product, poorer customer service.
I ordered a pair of black onesie pajamas from this company on November 12. I received the pajamas, washed them as recommended and wore them a total of THREE times before the zipper snapped completely off!
I contacted the company using their webpage, and received this email message:
"Hello, We are sorry your zipper snapped off.
We can definitely help you with this, we can send you a zipper replacement kit for your order.
We can send this out in the next couple of days, its very easy to fix. Thank you!"
No salutation, a rushed apology for the zipper, no apology for the inconvenience, and an assurance that I could (and should) fix the zipper myself with the replacement kit they were going to send me in two days. No signature line, so I didn't even know who was contacting me.
Two days turned into two weeks. I never received any shipping details for the zipper replacement, so could not track the package, and never received any follow-up from them asking if I had received it or was satisfied. I contacted them again to alert them to the fact that no replacement had come. Here is the next email message I received from their customer service rep:
"Thank you for contacting us and bringing to our attention that the Kit never arrived. We are sending replacement package today."
That's it. Again, no apology, no shipping info so that I could attempt the track the package or to verify an attempt to deliver with the carrier, not even a salutation on the email. No signature.
I still have yet to receive any replacement, no tracking info from the company either, so I don't know whether the replacement has shipped or when to expect it. I asked for a refund and was told no refund for the original very poorly made product would be offered. So, I have a pair of pajamas that I paid almost fifty dollars for that I only got to wear a few times, and have not been able to wear in almost a month now.
The busted zipper was bad enough, but the curt, unprofessional, and unapologetic customer service is unacceptable. I would not recommend this company to anyone at this point, and seriously caution anyone considering their products. There are other manufacturers of footie pajamas out there--use them instead.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Timely initial delivery of product
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Return policy
- Poorly made merchandise
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Jumpin Jammerz Pajamas
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..."
- " I ordered a dress as a test, (because I wanted to see what kind dress you could get for $13.81) on Aug 5th, because my girlfriend said that she..."
- "I bought a dress and a bikini for a vacation I've planned and it was totally damaged. The white dress has burns stains all over the vcut breast line ,..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "I bought an Arizona Arnold Palmer Half and Half Lite today at a grocery store in Chicago. When I got home and went to open it I noticed the..."
- "I purchased Indique Tahitian Wave 24' 3 weeks ago and had it installed. When it came it was excited because of the packaging and the few reviews I saw about..."
- "Ordered hair form Guangzhou Modern show Hair Products Co.,Ltd company off Aliexpress.com, This company sold me Malaysian Virgin Hair Curly 16,18,20,22. The hair was fine for a weekend then it..."