Sherman Oaks, California

The Tribulation of a psychopatic, narcissist ***-artist. Scam Alert - This is the extremum of perfume scam. Julian Rouas is a professional ***-man passing himself off as a perfume Designer. He is a compulsive liar, a cheat and a scam. That's how he operates: he runs his mouth all over town , flaunting a perfume bottle and a cute miniature leather golf bag to entice investors. Once the unsuspecting investors take the bait Julian Rouas offers them the deal of a lifetime, a "substantial" investement in his company and they will own 30% of the company. A bogus massive order is shown to the investors duping them into believing the timing is perfect and hence this is an opportunity not to be missed. Julian Rouas' mouth is his workshop and his tongue his favorite tool. The investors invest their money in Julian Rouas' shady company for the purpose of merchandise production. Then, to their shock, the phantasmagorica*l order fell through, and only then it becomes painfully obvious... their money… POOF!!! In the meantime, Julian Rouas is "living la vida loca" spending the investors' money on a lavish lifestyle . This unscrupulous individual loves to rip people off and reaches his euphoric ***-artist 's "***" when spending their money; it's a bizarre fetish of his, a sort of mental illness that keeps him from knowing right from wrong . So far, he has embezzelled more than 800 thousand dollars. Lo and behold, this Low-life has no qualms about swindling his own friends, as reputation goes, that's a hard one to shake!! Julian Rouas' favorite crime playground are synaguoges and temples where he hobnobs with the money-hungry religious zealots. On his website, Julianrouasparis.com *, a link takes you directly to a page "investment" which serves as a decoy to seduce investors in. This consumate criminal has turned perfume scam into a science . A few months ago Julian Rouas popped on the FBI' s radar, his days are now numbered. Julian Rouas was doomed from the beginning, nevertheless, this is an humiliating fiasco as he is entering his final nightmare. From stripes suits to prison stripes.

Moronic Julian Rouas wants to know what really happens when the *** hits the fan, http://palmsprings.backpage.com/HealthServices/french-perfume-scam-julian-rouas-paris-debauchery-swingers-party/12622407

Julian Rouas is a debauched swinger, http://www.domesticsale.com/Classifieds/492680.html

Julian Rouas's head on a pike, http://hubpages.com/hub/Scam-Artist-...Head-On-A-Pike

Review about: Perfumes.

Review #212069 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $200
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Julian Rouas Paris?

Comments

israel
Irvine, California, United States #619288

His scamming people all over the Jewish community in Las Vegas and los angeles ,even now very recent in 2013 and towards the end of 2012.Its amazing that no body has sued him and put him behind bars .