Julian Rouas Paris Means Treachery and Deceit!!!
The Tribulation of a psychopatic, narcissist ***-artist. Scam Alert - This is the extremum of perfume scam. Julian Rouas is a professional ***-man passing himself off as a perfume Designer. He is a compulsive liar, a cheat and a scam. That's how he operates: he runs his mouth all over town , flaunting a perfume bottle and a cute miniature leather golf bag to entice investors. Once the unsuspecting investors take the bait Julian Rouas offers them the deal of a lifetime, a "substantial" investement in his company and they will own 30% of the company. A bogus massive order is shown to the investors duping them into believing the timing is perfect and hence this is an opportunity not to be missed. Julian Rouas' mouth is his workshop and his tongue his favorite tool. The investors invest their money in Julian Rouas' shady company for the purpose of merchandise production. Then, to their shock, the phantasmagorica*l order fell through, and only then it becomes painfully obvious... their money… POOF!!! In the meantime, Julian Rouas is "living la vida loca" spending the investors' money on a lavish lifestyle . This unscrupulous individual loves to rip people off and reaches his euphoric ***-artist 's "***" when spending their money; it's a bizarre fetish of his, a sort of mental illness that keeps him from knowing right from wrong . So far, he has embezzelled more than 800 thousand dollars. Lo and behold, this Low-life has no qualms about swindling his own friends, as reputation goes, that's a hard one to shake!! Julian Rouas' favorite crime playground are synaguoges and temples where he hobnobs with the money-hungry religious zealots. On his website, Julianrouasparis.com *, a link takes you directly to a page "investment" which serves as a decoy to seduce investors in. This consumate criminal has turned perfume scam into a science . A few months ago Julian Rouas popped on the FBI' s radar, his days are now numbered. Julian Rouas was doomed from the beginning, nevertheless, this is an humiliating fiasco as he is entering his final nightmare. From stripes suits to prison stripes.
Moronic Julian Rouas wants to know what really happens when the *** hits the fan, http://palmsprings.backpage.com/HealthServices/french-perfume-scam-julian-rouas-paris-debauchery-swingers-party/12622407
Julian Rouas is a debauched swinger, http://www.domesticsale.com/Classifieds/492680.html
Julian Rouas's head on a pike, http://hubpages.com/hub/Scam-Artist-...Head-On-A-Pike
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "Notice how almost all customer complaints against WFG agents get denied? In the review yesterday, How WFGers RIP YOU OFF!, the author talks about looking up WFG agents in Finra’s..."
- "Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy is WFG’s top life insurance product. It’s the fat-commission policy my upline always pushed me to sell. I worked for WFG..."
- "FFIUL AGENT GUIDE SUMMARY OF CHARGES It's me Liquid, I post this not to damage them or to applaud them but just to have an official guide out there. I..."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "I called them today because my package looks like delivered but I didn't receive it. The woman on the phone was rude and nasty. She told me that people living..."
- "Greetings. I purchased a brand new 2016 Porsche Cayenne from Rusnak Westlake Porsche on August 22, 2015. From the moment I purchased it, I detected a loud clicking..."
- "I ordered Maui Jim sunglasses, with free delivery. But the company did not disclose that import duties were not included, and a week after I got the glasses, I..."