Julian Rouas Paris Means Treachery and Deceit!!!
The Tribulation of a psychopatic, narcissist ***-artist. Scam Alert - This is the extremum of perfume scam. Julian Rouas is a professional ***-man passing himself off as a perfume Designer. He is a compulsive liar, a cheat and a scam. That's how he operates: he runs his mouth all over town , flaunting a perfume bottle and a cute miniature leather golf bag to entice investors. Once the unsuspecting investors take the bait Julian Rouas offers them the deal of a lifetime, a "substantial" investement in his company and they will own 30% of the company. A bogus massive order is shown to the investors duping them into believing the timing is perfect and hence this is an opportunity not to be missed. Julian Rouas' mouth is his workshop and his tongue his favorite tool. The investors invest their money in Julian Rouas' shady company for the purpose of merchandise production. Then, to their shock, the phantasmagorica*l order fell through, and only then it becomes painfully obvious... their money… POOF!!! In the meantime, Julian Rouas is "living la vida loca" spending the investors' money on a lavish lifestyle . This unscrupulous individual loves to rip people off and reaches his euphoric ***-artist 's "***" when spending their money; it's a bizarre fetish of his, a sort of mental illness that keeps him from knowing right from wrong . So far, he has embezzelled more than 800 thousand dollars. Lo and behold, this Low-life has no qualms about swindling his own friends, as reputation goes, that's a hard one to shake!! Julian Rouas' favorite crime playground are synaguoges and temples where he hobnobs with the money-hungry religious zealots. On his website, Julianrouasparis.com *, a link takes you directly to a page "investment" which serves as a decoy to seduce investors in. This consumate criminal has turned perfume scam into a science . A few months ago Julian Rouas popped on the FBI' s radar, his days are now numbered. Julian Rouas was doomed from the beginning, nevertheless, this is an humiliating fiasco as he is entering his final nightmare. From stripes suits to prison stripes.
Moronic Julian Rouas wants to know what really happens when the *** hits the fan, http://palmsprings.backpage.com/HealthServices/french-perfume-scam-julian-rouas-paris-debauchery-swingers-party/12622407
Julian Rouas is a debauched swinger, http://www.domesticsale.com/Classifieds/492680.html
Julian Rouas's head on a pike, http://hubpages.com/hub/Scam-Artist-...Head-On-A-Pike
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "We fired Caplaw, P.A. because they solicited us for a Home Modification in our home state, where they are not licensed. They also promised us a 90% chance we'd..."
- "So I wrote a review for WFG here: http://world-financial-group.pissedconsumer.com/conversation-w-wfg-employee-stateing-anti-american-views-20150625656016.html It includes screenshots of a very hostile conversation between a current WFG employee named Sophia Xu when I declined to be..."
- "A shocking little-known fact of Universal Life (xUL) policies: you LOSE your policy's entire cash value when you die. This is true of Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL)..."
- "This trial period is a total rip off. Sure I was pass the fourteen days calling to cancel but as I tried to tell the woman on the phone I..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."
- "I was contacted by phone from an independent Century Link Representative wanting to know who my current carrier was and what I was paying for my plan. I told him..."
- "as I was waiting in line , a large cockroach walked across my foot. It was so big, that it actually cast a shadow of itself. Several women immediately left..."
- "Greetings. I purchased a brand new 2016 Porsche Cayenne from Rusnak Westlake Porsche on August 22, 2015. From the moment I purchased it, I detected a loud clicking..."
- "I ordered Maui Jim sunglasses, with free delivery. But the company did not disclose that import duties were not included, and a week after I got the glasses, I..."