French Perfume - Julian Rouas Paris - Not Sniff-Worthy !! Nasty Versailles
Bad Perfume Choice.Versailles by Julian Rouas Paris smells like a musty closet, mothballs, or "something old".
The heavy scent of pungent-smelling flowers is disagreeable and remotely evocative of flatulence. This perfume smells cheap, vulgar, and incongruously artificial. I have such Â´bad luckÂ´ in choosing perfumes. Of all the perfumes out there I had to end up with Julian Rouas Paris "Versailles".
This relatively new company only has a few perfumes: Swing for man, Swing for woman, Exstasy Night, L.A. City Swing, and Versailles. The intended or unintended sexual connotation was a bit too obtrusive and equally overwhelming. IÂ´m a little bit shy, and I didnÂ´t want to get emotionally involved, so I chose the less debauched one, Versailles.
This is a hard fragrance with too many woody notes and ginger. It reminded me of that crappy cologne I wore in high school. It is strong, unkind, foul-smelling, evocative of *** sweat. This fragrance would even make Paris Hilton cringe.
Sadly, the perfume industry has become debased over the past 20 years by the drive towards rampant commercialism. Julian Rouas Paris is positioned as the epitome of that decline. Every *** has their own perfume these days! A perfume is not only felt by the person wearing it.
All I can say is, Versailles made everyone around me ill or irritated (talk about making a lasting impression). Forty minutes after I have sprayed it on, it has become so overpowering that I felt violently ill. I had developed a migraine headache and bad nausea. Driving around town, I would have gladly parked my car and jumped into any swimming pool to wash it off.
I did survive this nasty perfume. Once I got home, IÂ´ve tried washing it off, but it didnÂ´t seem to work. It was like removing skunk smell from a dog. I would never buy from Julian/rouas/Paris.com again, or from any other online perfume shop for that matter.
After calling the company several times, it appears that Julian Rouas Paris has no customer service. Julian Rouas is the Â´customer serviceÂ´. IÂ´m almost certainly out of luck! "how long do you think it will take to get my money back?", I asked diffidently.
Julian Rouas replied succinctly, "what money?!".
I will never deal with this one-man company again!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I bought her these items with the hope that the free trial with the shipping cost the only upfront cost however, after reading all the details it became apparent that..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "SUPERVISORS make processing mistakes, the product colors are completely inaccurate. I asked for the same shade in 3 different consistencies and the colors were totally different though the same shade..."
- "They are the worst company i have ever dealt with. I ordered beautiful flowers for my niece and what she received was horrible. It looked lime they stopped at a..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "I ordered my son a basketball hoop as a Christmas gift from the Home Depot website on December 22nd, 2016. The delivery was supposed to be delivered on the first..."
- "Black mold from water pump notified dealer nothing done until Thursday they're supposed to pick it up but in the meantime we live with black mold and are sick..."
- "Recently I bought 3 Gronk monsters and found this at the bottom of each one.I will still be buying monsters just not this flavors..."
- "You guy took my money out of my bank card but I didn't get my package back I would like to know if I will get the package or money..."