Verified Reviewer

2.6

The new management sucks. There is dog *** on the sidewalks and on both sides of the sidewalk.

Dogs are pooping on the sidewalks because the grass/weeds are so high and there is so much *** on the grass/weeds that small dogs can't get thru it and there isn't a clean place for them to go. They have not cut the grass/weeds/brush in over a month. I have texted and spoke to the office 3 times. Their excuse for the grass is they're signing a new contract with a landscaper (they told me this over 2 weeks ago.

The floors are so thin that I can hear the people above me walking. The walls are so thin that I can hear cars and trucks driving up on Baymeadows road. This place used to be nice - now, the new management has let it turn into a *** hole. I wish I never renewed my lease.

They say this place is pet friendly but it's really not. It's really a pet health hazard.

User's recommendation: DO NOT RENT HERE.

Preferred solution: PLEASE CUT THE GRASS/WEEDS. PLEASE PICKUP THE DOG *** THAT IS ON THE SIDEWALK AND ON BOTH SIDES OF THE NATURE TRAIL. DOGS ARE POOPING ON THE SIDEWALK BECAUSE THE GRASS/WEEDS ARE SO HIGH AND THERE IS SO MUCH *** THAT THERE'S NO CLEAN PLACE TO GO..

Location: 8876 A. C. Skinner Parkway, Jacksonville, FL 32256