JPM Beads - Random and Broken Products Late Delivery

1 of 6 JPM Beads reviews

I ordered some sample pieces from JPM Beads few months ago.They said that all orders will be ready to ship within 3-4 weeks.

I paid all the money upfront because i thought it would help them in producing my samples faster (i feel *** now). I emailed them after 4 weeks and got the message that my samples would be ready next weekend. I waited until next weekend and didn't hear a thing from them. Then i emailed them again but they did not response.

So i called them but they did not pick up my call. After few days i called them again, someone picked up the call and said me that he could not speak english well so asked me to call back when the owner is at office. I waited for several hours and called the owner, he did not pick up the call. Being frustrated with their service i emailed the owner again and he advised me that my orders would be ready to ship by the weekend.

After 2 weeks i received the delivery. When i opened the box i found that my items were sent randomly. The pictures in the website looks completely different than the items i had ordered. and most of the items were sent randomly.

Some of the products i have no idea what are they. some are broken and some are without glue. I would in now way deal with them again.

I don't even want their products for free.

Very Unsatisfied customer

Sydney, Australia

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had an experience with JPM Beads? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
1 of 6 JPM Beads reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.