2.3

Original review updated by user Oct 08, 2021

Earlier this year I ordered 2 pairs of capri leggings with beautiful lace embroidery on the bottoms. The site showed good quality, adult sized leggings (through Walmart.com), what I received, after a LONG wait, were POOR quality, and children's sized leggings.

I contacted them, and Walmart (was told their policy is they don't handle returns for outside vendors and was given the run around by Joybuy), NEVER got refund or replacement.

This time around, I ordered a 120 count Pokémon "shiny" card set that not only was missing a card, but were COUNTERFEIT items! Texture, color and thickness were off, verified by a local dealer and collectors (also verified by reviews regarding the exact products). I contacted Walmart and Joybuy, Walmart gave a "price adjustment" and charges were reversed. Joybuy only wanted to argue, make excuses and not take accountability for selling BOGUS, poor quality merchandise, missing items included.

I don't want others to be taken advantage of, especially when they leave Wal-Mart "holding the bag" when it comes to their shady business practices.

I will NOT order from them again and now have additional, worthless merchandise in my apartment! BUYER BEWARE!!

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Joybuy Cons: Poor quality, Missing and fake items.

Comments