Joy Systems - You Get What You Pay For

5 of 71 Joy Systems reviews

Update added by user Jan 11

Finally got hold of JoySystems technical support on Friday January 6.No argument from them and was shipped additional memory, received on the following Wednesday.

2 memory slots were indeed empty.

I installed it and the computer operates as purchased.Pleased with their response despite length of time to reach them.

Update added by user Dec 31, 2016

Advertised as 4 GB DDR-2 Memory. Only 2 GB delivered. No response or not corrected by either party (TigerDirect Business or Joy Systems)

Original review posted by user Dec 30, 2016

Purchased a refurbished Dell Optiplex 755 from Tiger Direct Business.The price and its use/need was too good to pass up.

It was advertised to have 4 GB DDR2 memory. The label on the shipping box also stated that the system contained 4 GB. After configuring and loading software/applications, I discovered that it only had 2 GB. I contacted Tiger Direct and requested that addition memory be sent and they agreed to send it.

A week went by, called TDB again. No information on actions, so I got them to agree to ship me more memory again. 2 weeks have gone by, no actions again. This time I decided to call Joy Systems technical support.

Called them today, no answer except voice messaging system.

Their mailbox is full.....You get what you pay for

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Fair price
  • What I disliked
    • Product delivered was not as advertised

Reason of review:
Not as described
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
5 of 71 Joy Systems reviews

Dec 30, 2016 #1263127

I bought a Dell Optiplex 780 1TB Memory refurb for $150 including shipping from CNB Computers based in NJ last year and their customer service and tech support is EXCELLENT. I highly recommend you use this company for future purchases.

2 1 Reply
Miss Betsy

Jan 01 #1263888

I bet the downvote is from an employee of the company you are complaining about. See for yourself how good CNB really is.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.