Resolved

Update by user Jan 11

Finally got hold of JoySystems technical support on Friday January 6.No argument from them and was shipped additional memory, received on the following Wednesday.

2 memory slots were indeed empty.

I installed it and the computer operates as purchased.Pleased with their response despite length of time to reach them.

Update by user Dec 31, 2016

Advertised as 4 GB DDR-2 Memory. Only 2 GB delivered. No response or not corrected by either party (TigerDirect Business or Joy Systems)

Original review posted by user Dec 30, 2016

Purchased a refurbished Dell Optiplex 755 from Tiger Direct Business.The price and its use/need was too good to pass up.

It was advertised to have 4 GB DDR2 memory. The label on the shipping box also stated that the system contained 4 GB. After configuring and loading software/applications, I discovered that it only had 2 GB. I contacted Tiger Direct and requested that addition memory be sent and they agreed to send it.

A week went by, called TDB again. No information on actions, so I got them to agree to ship me more memory again. 2 weeks have gone by, no actions again. This time I decided to call Joy Systems technical support.

Called them today, no answer except voice messaging system.

Their mailbox is full.....You get what you pay for

Review about: Dell Optiplex 755 Desktop Computer.

I liked: Fair price.

I didn't like: Product delivered was not as advertised.

3.8
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $50
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Joy Systems?

Comments

I bought a Dell Optiplex 780 1TB Memory refurb for $150 including shipping from CNB Computers based in NJ last year and their customer service and tech support is EXCELLENT. I highly recommend you use this company for future purchases.

Miss Betsy
to Anonymous #1263888

I bet the downvote is from an employee of the company you are complaining about. See for yourself how good CNB really is.