Joshs Used Tires And Wheels - Review about Used Tires from Austin, Texas
I was quoted $30 to $40 for a used tire.I was sold a dry rotted tire, 1st 1 they brought out was the wrong size.
Also was charged extra for mount and balance which is included on the price of the tire any time I have ever bought a used tire in Austin Texas.
Also they charged me for high pressure valve stems, and installed them without permission.This is bad business, Josh's Used Tires & Wheels
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Used Tires
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Mi nombre es José el día 20de septiembre lleve mi troka Nissan frontier sólo para realizarle una alineación y cambio de breaks ceramic y lo hicieron hasta el Domingo y..."
- "RV was purchased on 7-31-14 from Camping World Statesville NC for xxxxx. Unit was brought home on 8-9-2014. Immediately we started noticing some things were off on this RV...."
- "I took my car to Midas on Saturday for an oil change and was told my trans coolant line had a leak and Philip asked me if I wanted them..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "...when i opened this package of Oreo's expecting to get what the package shows but received alot less..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "Movinghelp.com was recommended to my neighbor who had rented a U-haul truck by the U-Haul folks. The mover had his own pickup truck there & his girlfriend driving it...."
- "I purchased an engagment ring set advertising 1 cttw. When I received it, of course I was a little sceptical since I got the engagement set for so cheap and..."
- "Very disappointed with our Coast Spa and the service provided to keep it running....Motor #2 was not functioning, so I called the dealer for servicing and was told that it..."