Joshs Used Tires And Wheels - Review about Used Tires from Austin, Texas
I was quoted $30 to $40 for a used tire.I was sold a dry rotted tire, 1st 1 they brought out was the wrong size.
Also was charged extra for mount and balance which is included on the price of the tire any time I have ever bought a used tire in Austin Texas.
Also they charged me for high pressure valve stems, and installed them without permission.This is bad business, Josh's Used Tires & Wheels
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Used Tires
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "I usually don't write many reviews but I thought that my poor experience yesterday at Ziebart in Henrietta was worth writing about. I first became acquainted with Ziebart when I..."
- "So, first off, I have used Maaco before, with GREAT results at that. This time however, for the second 1997 Wrangler I have had painted by them, this was a..."
- "Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) â€" Is this Abuzaid brother a â€œmechanic you can trustâ€? Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) â€" Is this..."
- "In Texas, Ryland Homes contracts out flooring, tile, cabinets, plumbing fixtures, etc. to Wisenbaker Builder Services. We signed a contract with Ryland Homes to build a home in the Austin..."
- "I sent my Passport and my wife's Passport to an embassy in Washington DC from Austin Tx. I was sending our passports to an embassy in Washington DC to get..."
- "My husband and I bought a couch and dining room set from Big Lots almost a year ago through the payment plan option. The information VERY CLEARLY stated that they..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."