Joshs Used Tires And Wheels - Review about Used Tires from Austin, Texas
I was quoted $30 to $40 for a used tire.I was sold a dry rotted tire, 1st 1 they brought out was the wrong size.
Also was charged extra for mount and balance which is included on the price of the tire any time I have ever bought a used tire in Austin Texas.
Also they charged me for high pressure valve stems, and installed them without permission.This is bad business, Josh's Used Tires & Wheels
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Used Tires
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "I Took My 1995 Honda Civic Painted at Maaco at 2617 Lathrop Ave Racine W 53405. The Original Paint Job Was Purple Factory Color... I told them I want civic..."
- "After 6 weeks of waiting and 6k in repairs our 97K forest River RV was returned in horrible condition. No walk through to confirms repairs just pay the cashier and..."
- "On 10-31-13 my 22 year old son was involved in a serious high speed read end accident. He was sitting at a red light when hit by a Toyota SUV..."
- "What a NIGHTMARE. My husband and I took a vacation in February. We were flying into New Orleans, LA, driving to Houston, TX, finally ending up in Austin, TX..."
- "The management of this facility does not honor their words they publicly display on the front counter. The last three times I have been there, the staff has a attitude..."
- "After reading some horror stories and terrible reviews online, I was still brave enough to try ordering a wedding gown from JJshouse. I was not disappointed. I see a lot..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."