Joshi Biztech Solutions - Incomplete and faulty work by JBSPL (www.jbspl.com)
Jbspl said me that they will make b2b and b2c bus and hotel booking portal in 2-5 days for 25,000 Rs + service tax=28500 Rs.
on march 14, 2015 they send me blank purchase order and solution proposal.
I paid them 28500 Rs on 14 march 2015.by challan in SBI.
But even today they are not completing my website.
They sent me mails earlier 2-3 times mentioning me your website will be ready tomorrow (in one mail) but more than two months passed and they have not completed my website.
They also made 2 such failed promises in mail and at least 5 times on mobile (call).
They wasted my 2 months and telling telling me that we will not provide cancellation facility in website.
Last time 3 days ago when i contacted them then they said me what you have to do do it, we will not complete your website in 12 months and we will not refund you your money.
I also send them 5000 rs in internet banking to their company account.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor ability to complete project
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- E-Commerce Portal
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Our computer after installing KIS 2015 started showing 99% CPU usage by avp.exe and I have been a KIS for 8 years. I called and got the Phillipines they could..."
- "it looks like they have changed their product name from taximobility to http://www.tagmytaxi.com/ Tagmytaxi is the same scam as http://www.taximobility.com/ they have scammed me out of $6000 and they will do the..."
- "After years of doing business with Sitelock and spending thousands of dollars the service degraded with almost monthly service problems until my website was offline because of a problem with..."
- "I purchased a Samsung refrigerator on 11/28 as a Cyber Monday deal. The refrigerator showed as available and ready to ship. I applied for their credit card so I can..."
- "i dont get it ive never been there before and i signed up tried to add pics next thing i know poof nothing as if i was never there wtf...."
- "I shopped in Emeryville California Ikea store and opted for home delivery service. This store is about 35 miles from my house in Dublin CA. Delivery was scheduled for 01/11/2016..."
- "Dear Sir, We have order to Everbuying as per below details E1501090353133576 Dt 09.01.15 Tracking No. CH14208773688143 Swisspost Unregistered EE1412260233027233 St 26.12.14 Tracking No. CH14196464065610 Swisspost Unregistered..."
- "I had ordered a jute rug from Pepperfry but was delivered something that looks like a dead bear. Though the website says you can return products in 30 days, apparently..."
- "I just purchased my Godaddy account to find out it blocks all connections except 80 and one other. In other words we can't use the 2195 connection that is required...."