Bhavnagar, Gujarat

Jbspl said me that they will make b2b and b2c bus and hotel booking portal in 2-5 days for 25,000 Rs + service tax=28500 Rs.

on march 14, 2015 they send me blank purchase order and solution proposal.

I paid them 28500 Rs on 14 march 2015.by challan in SBI.

But even today they are not completing my website.

They sent me mails earlier 2-3 times mentioning me your website will be ready tomorrow (in one mail) but more than two months passed and they have not completed my website.

They also made 2 such failed promises in mail and at least 5 times on mobile (call).

They wasted my 2 months and telling telling me that we will not provide cancellation facility in website.

Last time 3 days ago when i contacted them then they said me what you have to do do it, we will not complete your website in 12 months and we will not refund you your money.

I also send them 5000 rs in internet banking to their company account.

Review about: E-Commerce Portal.

I didn't like: Inability, Poor ability to complete project.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $33500
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Joshi Biztech Solutions?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion