Joshi Biztech Solutions - Incomplete and faulty work by JBSPL (www.jbspl.com)
Jbspl said me that they will make b2b and b2c bus and hotel booking portal in 2-5 days for 25,000 Rs + service tax=28500 Rs.
on march 14, 2015 they send me blank purchase order and solution proposal.
I paid them 28500 Rs on 14 march 2015.by challan in SBI.
But even today they are not completing my website.
They sent me mails earlier 2-3 times mentioning me your website will be ready tomorrow (in one mail) but more than two months passed and they have not completed my website.
They also made 2 such failed promises in mail and at least 5 times on mobile (call).
They wasted my 2 months and telling telling me that we will not provide cancellation facility in website.
Last time 3 days ago when i contacted them then they said me what you have to do do it, we will not complete your website in 12 months and we will not refund you your money.
I also send them 5000 rs in internet banking to their company account.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor ability to complete project
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- E-Commerce Portal
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I met Mr. Gabe Arnold in Cincinnati as he claimed to be traveling and meeting with his sales team there. I'm not an attorney, nor am I an accountant. When..."
- "My mac's screen froze with a message saying call number for Apple support and I started dealing with this company which had web size www.geek-technician.com. They convinced me that..."
- "So, I am strolling on the net, and I am installing a legit software. Then, the offer window comes up. Now, this is where the first red flag arose. 5..."
- "do not trust these people for canada immigration or workpermit in any country, I gave them 5000 cash and 25000 by cheque ,initially he agrees that you can pay total..."
- "I had organize my younger daughters birthday in one of the mcdonalds restaurants in Ahmadabad, Gujarat, India hoping it would be a memorable event but to my surprise the burger..."
- "Bought this tshirt last week. Wore it the first time and got it washed and it tore off. *** quality. ..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."