Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

I purchased a pair of lemon venom jordan 4s, but i ordered the wrong size. I emailed from the contacts given from jordanshop.us.com and the individual dealing with it (purab nyhan) has made it impossible to have any communication.

For nearly 2 months i have been trying to get exchange. Emailed all details needed for exchange twice and still no answer from purab ive not had 4 emails ignored by him and now i jus want a full refund.

I do not want the trai ers the happiness i felt when they areived is now anger thanks in main to purab. Please tell me is this legal site that has permission to sell jordan products or have i been scammed...?

User's recommendation: Don't by from this website ever.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Loria Cte

Did you get a tracking number and did you use fast or normal shipping

Did you get a tracking number and did you use fast or normal shipping

Tyler A Jmf

how long did it take to deliver ?

reply icon Replying to comment of Tyler A Jmf

They took about 10 days to deliver.. I was sooo In love with them and now i jus hate them.

Guest

Purab Nyhan is a scammer I'm tracking at the moment. He is out of China. Those are 100% fake shoes.

Jordanshop US Com Reviews