100% full Resolved

Update by user Jan 25, 2016

After some phone calls back and forth Jordans has stepped up instead of their scam over insurance company. I had to pay for the leather surfaces through while Jordans picked the two items up, changed the material and brought them back within a few days.

I would say Kudos to Jordans customer service for stepping up on this matter.

It seems that I will be going back to Jordans after all but i will keep away from that extra insurance next time. Maybe Jordans will think of offering one int he near future.

Original review posted by user Sep 08, 2015

I bought a living room bonded leather set for $3500 and they sold me a 5-year protection program which the salesman from the Jordan's store said it will cover absolutely anything. 2 years and 3 months in I started noticing cracks on the back cushions.

I called the warranty company and after waiting 25 minutes on the line because I had more than 15 people in front of me, I was told that the warranty does not cover this type of issue and that I will be receiving and email with all the covered and not covered items.

I will try my best to get my warranty money back as it is something that was sold to me on a totally different context. There was no separate warranty sheet included with my purchase papers.

Extremely disappointed and I would not recommend buying from these liars.

Review about: Jordans Furniture Capri Armless Chair.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Warranty issue / $1000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Jordans Furniture?

Comments

Same thing bought a sofa bonded leather and the sofa started to Crack after 3 years. I had purchased the warranty for this reason when I called in the claim they told me it was not covered.

Todd

I purchased a $2500.00 leather sectional 3 years ago.One cushion is peeling in several spots.

No pets/no smoke. One cushion of the whole couch. I was told it is not a defect. Offered me 10% off my next purchase.

I paid for the 5 year warranty.

It is really nice knowing that Jordan's backs their products for the consumer.Obviously, Jordan's will not get another sale from me.