Jones Junction - Review about Dodge Ram Mega Cab from Richmond, Virginia

29 of 68 Jones Junction reviews

Went to Jones Ram today to purchase a used mega cab advertised for $37,666.When I sat down with the salesperson to make a down payment he disappeared for several minutes.

Upon his return he stated his sales manager just raised the price to just over $43k. The salesman gave his BS stating the truck was traded in and purchased by Jones for $41k and with a bad transmission. He then lowered the price to $41,995...like he was doing me a favor! I told him I will agree to what is advertised and no more.

Needless to say I walked out. I checked the same truck add this evening and it is now being advertised for $41,995. So now the BS is deeper! Traded in for $41k and being sold for $42k.

Lies, lies, lies.... See attached screen shot for what brought me to the showroom. What makes me really mad is the concession they proposed is BS and not a concession at all.

They tried taking advantage of the customer and jacking the price up last minute.This will be the last time I ever do business or recommend Jones to anyone.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Dodge Ram Mega Cab
Review category
Dealers
review #745988

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Jones Junction? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
29 of 68 Jones Junction reviews
Vcowger

Dec 05, 2015 #1074491

This was Jones Junction Bel Air, MD store.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Jones Junction.
Filing a new complaint about
×