Ashburn, Virginia

The car was listed on the internet for $18,895.00 but when I talked to the sales man Stephen Staff he added $2600 for what they call reconditioning and certification.( um what!

it was listed as certified) no mention of this charge!!! So I was not happy, I asked for that fee to be removed. Well of course the sales manager said no. But then came the crooked sales manager at work.

he offered me a different color Rav4 already certified if I agreed to pay the 18,895.00 here's the trick bait and switch. it had 4k + more miles. Not knowing it was listed on the web for $16,895 He still got his fee from me. Wait there's more.

I have a credit score of 805 and yep the best the interest rate they could give me was 3.89 wtf! and they sneaked a warranty in on me for $1995.00. now it's been since 2000 when I last bought a car. Well after this experience it be even longer, and not from Jones Junction!!

My $18,895 car with 5k down out the door was still $17705.61 Really !!thieves dishonest people

Review about: 2013 Toyota Rav4.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE 2013 Toyota Rav 4 Car
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Jones Junction?

Comments

San Diego, California, United States #1218196

How can a warranty be snuck in. Read EVERYTHING you sign, and once you buy, stop doing the research you should have done before you bought. Nothing good can come of it, except to make a happy new owner unhappy.