Jon Hall Chevrolet Daytona Beach Florida totally messed my headliner!
Dummy that I am crashed my roof and totaled my windshield by either not letting automatic garage door open properly, or it came back down, thus had to pay $500 deductible and let them take my car to be repaired.Insurance company thought Jon Hall reliable.
I made the *** mistake of asking Jon Hall to also carefully fix the headliner that had a few minor wrinkles in it since they had to remove it anyway to pound out roof and put in new windshield. The mess I am left with is horrendous. They left great big sagging wrinkles in it, and say that it's not their fault since I admitted there were already sags in my headliner!
All they do now is lie to any Better Business Bureau or other consumer complaints I make!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "Had a pick-up truck's windshield repaired by them only to find out they use an answering service for calls, no manager/supervisor, no complaint department, and their techs SUCK!!! They left goo..."
- "Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) â€" Is this Abuzaid brother a â€œmechanic you can trustâ€? Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) â€" Is this..."
- "I hired another contractor to fix my tenant's air conditioner out in Azusa, California and when he fixed it, he did Not Fix It Properly and caused additional damage in..."
- "This is a letter to BHN: I am very disgusted with Bright House. I changed to your 30mbs internet service a while back and when the tech came he left the..."
- "Bought whole house of Smartstrand carpet three years ago professionally cleaned four times. Any stain ever made on carpet is still there. It will not come clean! Lifetime warranty is..."
- "Mohawk Industries 25 year warranty for stains is obviously not worth the value of the paper that it was written on. I bought Mohawk Smartstrand carpet from Lowes. I noticed..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."