Santa Clara, California
2.8

I bought something from JomaShop.com for a thanks giving gift. The UPS said my package was delivered on 10/16/2015, but I never found it. So I contact with JomaShop for the lost. And till now 12/09/2015, they still refuse to resend/refund me because the UPS cannot located the package!

What a reason it is? It should be the business between JomaShop and UPS, not mine. I took tons of phone call to JomaShop and UPS. UPS said they're still taking the investigation but I should be able to contact JomaShop to get a refund. But JomaShop insist that they need to wait the investigation result from UPS, before that they CANNOT do anything. Comparing the Macy's, the customer service of JomaShop is nothing. I'm totally frustrated with JomaShop.

Now, it has been almost 2 months, it has missed the Thanksgiving. And I believe it will miss the Chrismas as well.

Jomashop Pros: I liked the price.

Jomashop Cons: Customer service and returns policy, Package lost process, Offered no resolution, Complete lack of a customer service culture or training.

• Jewelry and watches