Brooklyn, New York
1.6K views

Purchased an Omega watch from them for more then 6000 dollars. The watch stopped working after 2 months.

I have sent the watch back for warranty repair more then 4 months ago. I am calling now every week asking when they will fix the watch and the routine answer I get is " we no not know yet may be next week..."

I have reported them to BBB but since they are BBB members i.e they pay BBB a fee they have listed Joma shop as A+ business in spite of hundreds and hundreds of complaints you can find in the internet (go figure!).

I am considering taking legal action against this company. So if you think you will get a deal purchasing from them think twice!

Product or Service Mentioned: Jomashop Repair.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

Bought a Seiko watch from skx173 from JAMOSHOP MARCH 2014,2nd time i wore it stem & crown broke.Called jomashop they tell me stem& crown are not covered under warranty.I took it to a nearby watch repairman,he tells me that watch is not aunthetic SEIKO,band and back are chinese.so i guess the whole watch is chinese.if you want a chinese replica get it from jamoshop.

after approx. 5 months and lot of calls and sweat I god the watch back after repair.

Lets keep fingers crossed that it works properly now. One thing for sure - I will never buy anything from Jomashop.