Vienna, Virginia
1.1K views
3.5

I ordered a watch from Jomashop.com which had a problem with its winding mechanism when it arrived. When I sent it back as a return, I instead received an email telling me that it had been processed by the repair center for a return.

I emailed customer service, who claimed that the watch was damaged and could not be returned.

This is patently false; there was no damage to the watch. A returns manager first tried to tell me that the inspection center had found "stains" on the band; then, when I assured him that I had photos proving that this was not the case, he changed his story and said there was a problem with a loop on the strap.

Product or Service Mentioned: Raymond Weil Watch.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Jomashop Cons: No resolution was offered, Failure to honor return policy.

Comments

funny, but you looked right at the loop and the "damage" but ignore it , good video, bad message.

Maybe ask for exceptions and courtesy but i can clearly see a "damaged" loop , no stains seen but how can a video show exactly , you need a loop as a jeweler would use and i do the same when i buy new watch as scratches and other minor issue are easy to miss

Jomashop Reviews