Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I bought a Baume and Mercier for my wife, reduced from $2000 to $600. She loved it. Then it started working intermittently, before the crown and post fell out completely from the watch, and it stopped working altogether.

I contact the warranty department who inform me that this kind of fault isn't covered by the warranty, and that i should go find a jeweller to repair it.

THE WATCH STOPPED WORKING AND ITS NOT COVERED!!!!

How is that even possible?

I have been back and forth sending emails and describing the problem in detail, but they are unwilling to help. How can i be spending this kind of money and when the watch falls apart they wont repair or replace? I am absolutely fuming

Product or Service Mentioned: Baume And Mercier Watch.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: cover the repair of the watch.

Comments

PoorCustSvc

Thanks so much for your input. Your post was very helpful.Please DISREGARD the comment from "VAM."The numerous consistent comments from "VAM" wherein persons posting legitimate complaints against Jomashop are bashed or ridiculed makes this a disturbingly transparent practice.

vam
#1203705

Technically speaking no one covers that as it had to have been hit or dropped or pulled out too hard, something like that, too hard to tell, otherwise it will not brake !

I do agree that maybe they should offer some assistance but you cannot ignore the fact that it didn't just fall apart ! that does not make any sense