**JOMASHOP** STOP flagging my review!! When you flag the review, I will repost it and keep it as fresh as a loaf of bread from the bakery...let the truth be known, it will set you free!

I can dance this dance forever. Worst service ever Worst service ever. Placed an order after verifying, order ships same day, if placed by 1:30pm, and in stock. Placed the order the very next morning, later in the evening used live chat to get tracking number, agent(Amber), stated order takes 4 days to process then ships out, I needed the item in 3 business days, she said only next day air items ship same day, I advised 4 days will not work, she cancelled the order.

I call by phone next morning and spoke to Avi, he advised indeed that in stock ships same day, I placed another order well before the 1:30pm cutoff, later that day I find out that it had not shipped out, I reached out via web form and was advised by Rina that indeed my order will be delivered in time,if I advised her..she replied back 30 hours later. I waited for tracking information and saw that the item would be delivered outside of my mandatory time, I advised that the item was not going to be delivered in time I asked Rina by email what happened, she said I did not pay for next day air,I advised her the item would NOT be delivered by my mandatory date even though I did everything I could ,she promised it WOULD be delivered by Wednesday. She then sent an email saying I will get my item 3 days after I ordered, "Enjoy!" Well, they did send the item, it was delivered by UPS, but because I was out of town and NO ONE was here to accept delivery,it appears the item has been stolen!! I finally got refunded from Jomashop and NO ONE replied to my emails, had to get AmazonPay involved!

do NOT use a debit card with them, if you experience an issue you may never see your money again.There was zero effort by anyone to right the wrong made by Amber,then Rina promised via email the item WOULD be delivered by Wednesday via ground transport, she lied, and then taunted me,saying " you didn't pay for next day shipping", why would I? she promised via email that it WOULD be delivered in time, they are extremely rude,they don't care that I was a first time customer buying a $700 watch either, they must be making so much money that people don't matter!! extremely unprofessional. Then I had to delete my first review (now 3 times!) because they flagged it as being "inappropriate", but there is no infraction noted??

I tried to contact TRUSTPILOT but their bot marked my ticket as "solved", so I deleted the first,second and third reviews and wrote another, I read the policies/guidelines/rules and my review is 100% within the rules. I was invited to write this review by Jomashop, they even offered to enter me to a drawing for $100!!...INCREDULOUS!! I say avoid this company at all costs..they are not customer service oriented. Go ahead Jomashop, keep flagging my review (now 3 times!) I will just keep posting the truth..this is a 100% truthful review.

I posted a BBB review as well. No clue how they are rated A+ when they have over 40% complaints...hmm

Product or Service Mentioned: Jomashop Shipping Service.

Comments

Similar to my experience, avoid Jomashop like the plague....

leiv

What a sad, lonely and bored person you must be to do this, people want to read honest reviews NOT Vendettas , GET A LIFE !!!!

@leiv

I was about to buy from Jomashop, but I will avoid them like the plague now because Leiv appears to be an owner or working for this company company in some capacity. It's pretty alarming how all the comments are insulting unhappy patrons. It's a sad statement about how little they care for their customers.