Purchased an item from them online. Advertising stated 2-3 days for shipping (not business days).

Once processed my order, the websites updated itself to "out of stock" status. I've called the next day to inquire about my order, and was informed that all is in good standing. 2 days later, order stated still processing, called again to inquire about status (3 days have passed by then). lady customer service was unable ago answer my particular questions, such as when will be shipped out, what's the status of my order, if available in stock, where is it being shipped from ???

Accordingly, I've asked to be transferred to customer service mngr. The Manager was EXTREMELY RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL!!! talked rubbish, and avoided answering my question at all costs! Particularly when I ask to know where is the item coning form!

Cancelled my order, instead of resolving my issue, or simply answering my question! My guess the item was never in stock, typical drop shipping business, posing as a fake inventory!!! TO SUM UP, VERY RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE & FAKE PRESENTATION OF INVENTORY, ITEMS ARE BEING DROPPED SHIPPED FROM OTHER UNKNOW LOCATION!

DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY!!! FRAUD ALL OVER!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Jomashop Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Jomashop Cons: Customer service.

• Jewelry and watches
  • Unhappycutomer

Comments

PoorCustSvc

Thank you for sharing your experience. Your input was very helpful.Please DISREGARD the embarrassingly crude and inappropriate comments from "VAM" and "LIEV BERGER."Another case of "VAM" and "LIEV BERGER" ganging up on another Jomashop customer.What a consistently disgusting and transparent display by LIEV BERGER and VAM.Surely they are employees of Jomashop.

They consistently bash persons posting legitimate complaints against Jomashop.

Their behavior borders on the criminal. This REALLY needs to be stopped.

This exactly happens to me as well

vam

agreed, it start fine but WOW does this drama queen go far LOLOL i feel sorry for him or her anyone writing like that and taking their anger out on reps or even a manger show lack of maturity and kinda tells the story itself.

thank you your review made me believe that jomashop is indeed a good place to buy watches , we'll see about the customer service ourselves LOLOL :)

Jomashop Reviews