Resolved
1.7

Update by user Aug 02, 2018

Merchant refunded me. Thank you.

Original review posted by user Aug 01, 2018

Hi, I purchased a Bell & Ross watch (BLRBR0392-BL-CE) from this company for $2595. When it came to me it seemed OK at first but then I noticed the watch would keep stopping in overnight on a FULL wind.

The watch itself was advertised to have a 40+ power reserve so I was disappointed at my findings and proceeded to call Jomashop to ask about it. They said since it is within the return period it can either be serviced to returned for a full refund. So i decided to just return for a full refund as I didnt trust the brand anymore because of this issue and was planning on just buying something else. So I called and got a RMA authorization to go ahead and return the item.

I followed the instructions completely and paid over $50 for the mail service out of my own pocket back which had to be insured for the full value as well. Then I waited for it to be delivered and they took over a week to even scan the box in after it being delivered. And i was then emailed that the watch was going into "SERVICE". So i called and told them there must be a mistake as that is not what i asked for, I asked for just a return for REFUND.

They then told me that they "inspected" the watch as viewed it as "worn" and thus cannot be returned. I was flabbergasted as I clearly spoke to them over the phone and was told it would be OK as there was a defect and if it was detected within 30 days it could be returned for a full refund. Faith from Jomashop was very rude and defensive and just told me there is nothing they can do and that i should never have worn the watch in the first place!! Which is ridiculous because how could i have known of any defect without actually using it?!!!

I made sure to inspect it myself and there wasn't any sign of wear at all as I work from home and only wore it in my house and with that only wore it once as it was that first night i noticed the issue. This company is sleazy and has bad business practices, i did everything on my end that I was supposed to do and promised that i would get a refund for it no problem. This company has caused me so much stress and anxiety going back and forth it is really giving me problems in my day to day life.

I recommend nobody do business with Jomashop at all!!!! Just get your watch from a reputable business!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bell And Ross Br 03-92 Watch.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments