3.6
Style and Design

Purchased a ORIS watch from them back in Nov 2017. The watch band needed to be resized because my wrist was smaller then the band.

Took it to a high end jewelry store and one link was removed. After two weeks or so the pins on three other links became loose and my watch feel off my wrist. I called the jomashop and was told they would not be able to help me because the jewelry store removed a link and I should go back to them. The watch was sent to me with a band that was to big for my wrist so that's what I have done in the past to get it resized so it would fit.

There is no manufacturers guarantee because it was purchased from a gray market dealer. They meaning Jomashop states one to five year guarantee on what they sell. Well that's not the case with my purchase.

The watch retails for 2000.00 I paid 1200.00 but still this company is not doing anything to help correct the problem so i will dispute my loan I have that I purchased the watch with. BBB is next

Product or Service Mentioned: Oris Watch.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments