1.7
Style and Design

I have bought a pre-own Rolex which is been claimed to be an excellent condition in their website by the time of purchase. I paid 3.4 K and the watch arrived to my house after 3 weeks!

Since I received the watch, lt could not have been keeping time and stay behind all the time... had to pay 70$ for ship and insurance to send it back for warranty!!! The watch still there for 6 weeks and they dont answer us thoroughly how they are going to repair a rolex which was claimed to be in an excellent condition!! Their service and also customer service look sucks!

Never ever buy a watch from them!!!!!they said, “we sent a watch out because we could not repair it....!!! Who knows if they are changing stuff inside a 3.4 K watch!! they dropped the call on me today Monday 03.12.18 because asking if it takes longer, I need a refund or credit to get another watch!!!

how rude a customer service could be!!! never pick my hat from this company at all!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Rolex Datejust Watch.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments