2.7

I ordered my merchandise on Nov 25, 2016 for an Armani exchange watch to be give to my husband as a Christmas gift. Payment was processed immediately since I was using Amazon payment system.

Three days later, I was told that the product was not in stock (which it was when I bought it) and expected shipping in 7-12 days. I called after 12 days since I received no updates and was told the status was pending. On Dec 15, I received a message that my product would not be available until 6-10 weeks. I called Customer Service to voice my concerns about this unacceptable time period since the present was bought for a Christmas present.

The Customer service agent told me there was nothing he could do besides giving my money back. I told him how frustrated I was with the company and, without offering other appeasable options, processed a refund. I will probably not provide business to jomashop again. There was no consideration or empathy from the company about not fulfilling my order in a timely manner as advertised on their website and customer service was rude.

I was forced to shop around during the busiest time of the year to find a gift for my husband days before Christmas (even though I planned for a gift at least 1 month ahead of time with jomashop).

I am very displeased with the service from jomashop. Order Number: M1497527

Product or Service Mentioned: Jomashop Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Jomashop Pros: I liked the price.

Jomashop Cons: Offered no resolution, Customer service was very unprofessional, Unacceptable professional conduct, Deception with advertised product availability and delivery, Unprofessional conduct with ordering and delivering products.

• Jomashop Poor Professional Service

Comments

Inez P

Thank you for sharing your experience. Your post was very helpful.Please DISREGARD the disgustingly rude comment from "AN."What a transparent display."VAM" and "LIEV BERGER" are two people I have identified thus far.

This "AN" is either a third, or is hiding behind a very transparent anonymity.Surely they are employees of Jomashop.

They all consistently bash persons posting legitimate complaints against Jomashop. Their behavior borders on the criminal.

Not associated with JS, but you sound pretty anal.

Inez P
@To Anal Complainer

Wow. You are truly disgusting.What a transparent display."VAM" and "LIEV BERGER" are two people I have identified thus far.

You are either a third, or are hiding behind a very transparent anonymity.Surely you are employees of Jomashop.

You all consistently bash persons posting legitimate complaints against Jomashop. Your behavior borders on the criminal.

Jomashop Reviews